Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hi Everyone
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hi Everyone

Hi Guys

We are hostingmachines.co.uk and new to the forum.

I look forward to meeting all of you and offering our services, experience and knowledge. This looks a good active community. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section.

Former member of WHT but sick of the power mad mods. :P

Comments

• Are you also the owner of FuckingMachines? Because that shit..

Thanked by 1Linkhost
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@HostingMachines said:
    Former member of WHT but sick of the power mad mods. :P

What rule did you break? :-)

Thanked by 2WSS Vondelphia
  • Nope can't say I am :D

• @mikeA Just got sick of their general controlling attitude.

• @HostingMachines so you don't have any machines capable of intercourse, then? :(

Thanked by 2MasonR Linkhost
  • I was curious on how your parents decided to put a period in the middle of your first name, let alone not have a last name.

• What's with the PayPal logo in your footer?

• @ishaq Believe it or not it shows people we accept PayPal. Who would of ever guessed :P

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

Do your servers comes with dedotated wam?

• Indeed they do

• @HostingMachines are you going to get a provider tag? I mean you should if you are a proper company. :)

• @edmond I would like one but haven't looked into it yet. Just checking out the forum atm. I think our products are to much to advertise here tho.

• Too expensive, yes.

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited September 2017

Well, at least he has some sort of common sense (minus the part about not reading the rules, anyway.)

Edit:

This can't be good.

• @FlamesRunner said:
    Well, at least he has some sort of common sense (minus the part about not reading the rules, anyway.)

Edit:

This can't be good.

Hey out of topic: love your script in sig :P

Thanked by 1FlamesRunner
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

HostingMachines said: Just got sick of their general controlling attitude.

As long as you don't come across as spamming here, and you're not a total dick to people consistently, we won't much care what you do.

• Truth.

• @inthecloudblog

Why thank you. However, you're blowing my cover :p

• The least you could do is just inherit PS1, you scrub.

-- Scrubdrew.

• Did some diggin :)

You were registered in WHM under the username : LJSHost.

You own LJSHost.com

You got banned Yesterday from WHM.

Reason is most likely because you created a new account under the name of HostingMachines. Double accounts -> Banned.

As your website got OVH's ip. I would assume your "Powerful Virtual Servers" are OVH SSD VPS. Your VPS plans match exactly OVH's, except they are more expensive.

HostingMachines seems a name that was taken from this 2011 thread, but with .co.uk instead of .com

Last thing, I decided to check the md5 checksum of both paypal logos in LJSHost.com and hostingmachines.co.uk

And it was a match.

Having all this said, welcome to LET, just don't create a second account.

Thanked by 4DarioX ehab mfs jaden
  • Welcome. You probably already guessed that @WSS is in charge of exaltedly sophisticated manners here.

As you are here anyway, can you help me? How can I change my harddrive to dual nvme in bash on ubuntu? WSS won't tell me, that bloody cunt.

Welcome in the friendly looney bin.

• @vovler wow Sherlock that's some nice detective work, have a cookie.

My other account (company) LJSHost got banned on WHT as I had already cleared with the mods of WHT for hostingmachines.co.uk to post with a different staff member from a company I recently bought and rebranded it's customers and WHT said it was fine. and then change the rules when it suits them.

F*** them

I was sick of the WHT for a while, it's full of fake reviews and other sketch stuff.

Yes we do resell OVH VPS range but we sell them as a fully managed and supported service, that's the price difference.

Thank you all for the "kind" welcomes so far.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited September 2017

HostingMachines said: Thank you all for the "kind" welcomes so far.

;-) Lowendtalk.com is clearly the right spot for those who think that WHT is not a cozy place. Have a good time and always keep a certain sense of humor. Otherwise it will not work out. Trust me. This place is savage, but full of strange love. Do you like tentacles, by the way?

• bsdguybsdguy Member
    edited September 2017

@Amitz said:
    ;-) Lowendtalk.com is clearly the right spot for those who think that WHT is not a cozy place. Have a good time and always keep a certain sense of humor. Otherwise it will not work out. Trust me. This place is savage, but full of strange love. Do you like tentacles, by the way?

Tentacles? Stop making @Nekki horny!

Would someone answer my question already?! -> How can I change my harddrive to dual nvme in bash on ubuntu? WSS won't tell me, that bloody cunt.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited September 2017

bsdguy said: How can I change my harddrive to dual nvme in bash on ubuntu?

You mean you do not have the download link to the patch that converts every spinning disk to dual nvme? lol Lamer. Everyone has it, even Nugget's little sister. Are you even part of the scene? You probably drive a Volvo and have no clue how to convert a toaster to a full-featured seedbox, am I right?

• @HostingMachines Then why would you create a second "company", with the exact same pricing. Wouldn't it be easier just to transfer clients to the already established one. Or you somehow enjoy playing an extra WHMCS license?

If you want to sell, you better start matching buyvm / buyshared prices. Every single member in this forum is in love with Francisco. Ermhhh... No Homo?

• @vovler They have the same pricing on VPS products but one brand offers budget shared and reseller. Paying another license is not an issue it's more or less free.

Different brands to target different requirements, I had 5 brands in the past but sold a couple off. Also more brands means more sales, but of course you knew that ^_^

@vovler said:
    If you want to sell, you better start matching buyvm / buyshared prices. Every single member in this forum is in love with Francisco. Ermhhh... No Homo?

You heard it here folks. Time for everyone else to pack it up, turn over your customer database to @Francisco on your way out.

• I just checked out buyvm it's seems it's all OpenVZ shared no wounder it's so cheap.

@HostingMachines said:
    I just checked out buyvm it's seems it's all OpenVZ shared no wounder it's so cheap.

You didn't look hard enough: https://buyvm.net/kvm-dedicated-server-slices/

There's no competing with Fran, just do your thing ;)