Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF Dedicated USA
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LF Dedicated USA

Hi

I'm searching for a VPS/Dedicated server on USA or Europe with some DDoS protection for a Lineage II Server. I need something with a huge amount of ram and cpu power to handle at least 300 player slots. Is there any offers running for this?

Thanks

Comments

• What's your price range?

• terafireterafire Member
    edited August 2013

Right now i can do this for you:
    https://terafire.net/clients/cart.php?gid=4
    Configure this and use code SUMMER30 for 30% recurring discount on the order.
    We offer a basic DDoS protection. DDoS doesn't count against your total bandwidth usage.

• tuxtux Member

Maybe OVH?

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

@terafire said:
    Right now i can do this for you:
    https://terafire.net/clients/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0
    Configure this and use code SUMMER30 for 30% recurring discount on the order.
    We offer a basic DDoS protection. DDoS doesn't count against your total bandwidth usage.

Broken link btw :p

• Whoops, fixed.

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

Why not just tunnel it? Then you can have your choice of providers judged on distance from filtering location, price and performance.

• in this situation is preferably a dedicated server becouse i need 4GBs ++ Ram

• Over 4 GBs of RAM is very doable for us If you're interested in what we can do with a VPS with over 4 gigs of RAM, just sign up in the client section, submit a ticket with the exact specifications you desire and I'll be happy to provide you with a custom quote. Although you may be right about a dedicated server, depends on what quality processors and overall server speed you desire and for what price.