Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS or server with 32 IPs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS or server with 32 IPs

Hi,

I am looking for a linux based VPS with min 32 IPs for a client. Please contact me and let me know how soon you can have it online

Thanks

Comments

• And why do you need 32 IPs?

• sundaymousesundaymouse Member
    edited August 2013

I think he uses them for spamming or junk mails

• Do you know me Sundaymouse???

• Usage?

• SEO

• SPAM detected

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2013

@mcu99 please give us a few details on how you plan to use the IP's and why you cannot achieve the same thing with 1 IP.

These I need xx IP's threads come up often but no one can ever justify them.

I can give you 32 IP's but they need to be paid for a year in advance.

• SEO BLACKHAT MAGIC BULLSHIT! It doesn't make a difference if your stuff is on multiple IPs or not!

• xsetxset Member
    edited August 2013

hi

• What's with everyone? I have a client for this. If you can't offer it, then why waste your time accusing me of spam or being a scammer? I have worked with this client before and he never gave my ISP any issues, but now is looking for another one.

• Thank you to the ones that have messaged me privately with offers

• @mcu99 said:
    Thank you to the ones that have messaged me privately with offers

They're probably the desperate hosts looking for sales :-)

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@mcu99 said:
    why waste your time accusing me of spam or being a scammer?

Because so many people want this for spam and no one likes spam, as you took no steps to make any sort of explanation as to why you want them this is the sort of reaction you can expect.

• ztecztec Member

He probably wants to setup his own private blog network that needs to look independent to google. Instead of ordering 32 ips I'd recommend just buying 32 cheap shared hosting accounts or 32 yearly lebs.

It's not going to look original when you just order 32 ips from the same host.

• smansman Member
    edited August 2013

I was going to say vps hosting but I see he wants them for 1 VPS. That is kind of odd.

• MagiobiwanMagiobiwan Member
    edited August 2013

Oops. Double post.

• DroidzoneDroidzone Member
    edited August 2013

I just got a company banned for spam yesterday. They were using a mailserver with an IP block assigned to Greenvaluehosts, and a DNS of networkpanda.com. networkpanda.com subsequently banned their "customer" following my complaint.

Guess what the user handle of their customer was? topseo80

I guess for the OP or his customer, SEO is an alias for spam mail. Stop providing them with usable IP blocks for spamming. You'll only get your blocks blacklisted.

What the hell does "search engine optimization" have to do with a plethora of IPs?

I have a client for this.

Who cares if it is you, or your client who is the spammer.

• Risk one IP to getting blacklisted for a dirt cheap plan? Preventable but it happens.
    Risk 32 IPs to getting a whole block blacklisted for a dirt cheap plan? Inexcusable

• wychwych Member

If your a SEO and doing it for why I think you are, get some dirt cheap yearlys across multiple hosts.

Think of it as A B C & D.

• DroidzoneDroidzone Member
    edited August 2013

@wych, What's he doing with them?

Create a lot of sites and insert links to his site?

• IPv6?

Thanked by 1tux
  • ztecztec Member

@joelgm said:
    wych, What's he doing with them?

Create a lot of sites and insert links to his site?

Well, as I mentioned before, probably starting a whole lot of blogs about the subject he wants his main site to rank for and then link to them. I have done this in the paste and hired a small army of writers to get great content for all the blogs. This of course makes the blogs on their own a good website and is not considered spam in my book.

Of course there are always lazy people that just want short therm result.

• @ztec said:

Except that its been said multiple times by google themselves that they don't care what ip your content comes from, they care about the content on the site.

• ztecztec Member

@MrObvious said:
    Except that its been said multiple times by google themselves that they don't care what ip your content comes from, they care about the content on the site.

Yep they did, although from personal experience it goes a whole lot faster if it's on a different network. This was from 1,5 year a go. Some things regarding this subject changed.

You can keep discussing this for months if you like, but just do it as you see fit. Everybody uses their own method.

• @mcu99 said:
    Thank you to the ones that have messaged me privately with offers

Could you post their names here in public? I'm sure that would help a lot of people :-)

• Forrest Gump said it best.