Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Era Web Solutions Closing/ old berry.pw
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New Era Web Solutions Closing/ old berry.pw

Just got this email
Dear Customer,
We regret to inform you that we will be closing New Era Web Solutions. We are there hereby terminating your account as of October 22nd 2017
Prior to this date, you may continue to log in to your account and view and manage all files. After this date, however, we will close your account and delete all content and access authorizations stored in relation to your account, in accordance with legal requirements.
You will then no longer be able to access your account or backup and data you may have. For this reason, we ask that you back up all important data from your account in the next few days and switch to another Web hosting provider.
It was our sincere effort to offer excellent customer service to our customers and we hope we were successful in our endeavors. We shall audit our accounts in the coming days for any pending invoices, we shall get back to you.
We request you to contact us in case you need any explanation for any issue.
You had been one of our valuable customers.
Yours Sincerely,
New Era Web Solutions

Comments

• who

Thanked by 2bugrakoc quick
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I had a berry.pw 128 or 96 or something like that. Seemed to work OK, but I didn't renew it.

Gave one to @Nekki - not sure if he ever used it.

They were dirty cheap - I think $8 or $10/year. Further evidence that it's hard to make a living with 75c/month account. Even if you do eke out a profit - and a few chargebacks can easily wash that out - it's nowhere near worth the time.

• They were $8/year. 'spose it was worth it while it lasted.

• Seem like New Era got old era, eventually...