Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need bunch of dedicated servers - Anyone can match the Online.net classic
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need bunch of dedicated servers - Anyone can match the Online.net classic

levnodelevnode Member
edited September 2017 in Requests

Hi,

I am in need of about 30 dedicated servers for my virtual environment projects. Currently, I am running some servers at Online.net but their setup fee is my headache. I am looking for another provider without or lower setup fee. My requirements for specification is below:

Cpu: Type doesn't matter, but I am happy with Online.net classic (D1531) with 14k Geekbench, 10k passmark.

Ram: 32G

Hdd: at least 250G SSD, but 2*250G would be ideal. No HDD or even SAS.

Network: >250Mbps, prefer 1Gbps. I am using very little bandwidth, about 2-3T/month.

IP:1

As I have stated, I will run Virtual Environment (Proxmox to be specific), no spam or shit things. No shit coins mining. You can block SMTP port. I am also a loyal customer. I can show you invoice that I am currently the customer of Online.net, Hetzner and Virmach for nearly a year with about 90 servers in total.

Any offers are welcome. PMs are also welcome. I will consider all the offers with my team. Thank you.

Comments

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

Do you have a certain budget per server?

• @VPSSLIM said:

The title literally says "Anyone can match the Online.net classic" and post says " I am looking for another provider without or lower setup fee".

If you cant figure out the price range from that then god help you.

Thanked by 1levnode
  • VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited September 2017

@Maxsam4 said:

@VPSSLIM said:

The title literally says "Anyone can match the Online.net classic" and post says " I am looking for another provider without or lower setup fee".

I am just asking him for a fixed budget, as he's considering something without setup fees so maybe his montly budget will go up.

Thanked by 1levnode
  • @VPSSLIM said:

@Maxsam4 said:

@VPSSLIM said:

I am just asking him for a fixed budget, as he's considering something without setup fees so maybe his montly budget will go up.

I know that something without setup fee will get higher price. A 15-20% higher price would be fine.

• GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider

We offer cheap servers E3 v3 start from $49/mo. But online. is very cheap )))