Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quadhost: Irreversible Billing
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Quadhost: Irreversible Billing

Created three bills to buy more from them, yet when I had second thoughts I couldn't delete the bills and there was no response for my ticket to support over a month nor my pm to @i83 and they've been trying to charge me till they succeeded.

Ticket:

PM:

Comments

• WSSWSS Member
    edited September 2017

They've been MIA for ages. Your best course of action is showing this to your payment processor...also, remove them from your "subscription billers" if it happens to be PayPal. I can't see any other way they'd be able to automatically retry to bill you.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • WSS said: Your best course of action is showing this to your payment processor.

in egypt, no it's not :(

• @aboanas93 said:

WSS said: Your best course of action is showing this to your payment processor.

in egypt, no it's not :(

Well, you're not going to get any help from them. They've been missing since June? July?

Thanked by 1aboanas93
  • niceboyniceboy Veteran
    edited September 2017

Sorry.. Wrong comment.

• @niceboy said:
    Sorry.. Wrong comment.

Ninja edit! Was like quadcone != quadhost lol

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2017

So you’ve placed an order (signed the contract), paid ‘by mistake’, changed your mind, and now are looking to get a refund in a non-refundable service ? Did I sum it up right ?

• @Clouvider - I'm guessing he setup a subscription account the first time around (I did, too), it wasn't setup in days (It wasn't fast when they were active), so he decided since it wasn't setup, he didn't want to pay for it. The fact that it retried billing tells me that's likely.

But I guess I'm in a charitable mood today.

Thanked by 1jiggawatt
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2017

If you are still looking for a NAT service, one who answers tickets. I'm here for you.

</ shameless shill>

• aboanas93aboanas93 Member
    edited September 2017

Clouvider said: paid ‘by mistake’

not by mistake, you create a bill to deposit credits in the account in advance for buying or renewing.

when I made this there was no money in the card so it kept failing on charge, so I asked to delete the bill (and generously refunding an another) before I get charged when I ever deposit money in the card and that's what already did happen.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2017

@aboanas93 said:

not by mistake, you create a bill to deposit credits in the account in advance for buying or renewing.

when I made this there was no money in the card so it kept failing on charge, so I asked to delete the bill (and generously refunding an another) before I get charged when I ever deposit money in the card and that's what did already happen.

Ok, but you do realise the contract of sale happened when you accepted the T&Cs and placed an order right ? This was the moment you immediately taken on liability of paying for this order. That's how it works in the contract law. If you don't plan to go through with the order - don't place the order.

Common courtesy would be to let you out of this, but then you're with the rock bottom priced host so frankly you shouldn't be expecting that.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • @mikho ASAR (as soon as refunded :)

• @Clouvider said:

@aboanas93 said:

when I made this there was no money in the card so it kept failing on charge, so I asked to delete the bill (and generously refunding an another) before I get charged when I ever deposit money in the card and that's what did already happen.

Ok, but you do realise the contract of sale happened when you accepted the T&Cs and placed an order right ? This was the moment you immediately taken on liability of paying for this order. That's how it works in the contract law. If you don't plan to go through with the order - don't place the order.

Common courtesy would be to let you out of this, but then you're with the rock bottom priced host so frankly you shouldn't be expecting that.

This crossed my mind but I thought as a loyal customer already renewed his services, maybe there would be a workaround instead of strict T&C and for that I waited a month for the ticket.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@aboanas93 said:
    @mikho ASAR (as soon as refunded :)

I wont hold my breath waiting for a refund. You are welcome when you are ready.

• Clouvider said: If you don't plan to go through with the order - don't place the order.

totaly agreed !