mrVM.net | $4/year NAT deals on EU and US OpenVZ VPS ... basic support included ..
Information on the base/original packages:
- 128mb ram
- 1 vCPU
- 3 gb disk
- 300gb monthly bandwidth
- 1 vCPU
- 5gb disk
- 500gb monthly bandwidth
All packages comes with unlimited bandwidth, if you reach the set monthly "limit" shown above, speed is throttled for the rest of the month.
This is part of my Fair Usage Policy
- Virtualizor Powered
- VPS Control Panel integrated with WHMCS
- HAProxy support for HTTP **and **HTTPS
- Full root access
- DDoS Protection (Germany)
- Unmetered^ Port
- 1 Gbps ports on all locations
- 1 NAT IPv4 Address w/ 20+1 ports forwarded to your VPS (the +1 is the ssh port)
/112 IPv6 subnet
!Get 3 for the price of 2!
Configure each location one by one, first DE then, US and last BG.
128mb in the United States, Germany and Bulgaria for $7.98/year .
256mb in the United States, Germany and Bulgaria for $13.98/year
All orders are pro-rated, meaning that it can differ with a few cents depending on signup date.
1) Can I get a dedicated IPv4 address?
Usually not, this service was designed to use NAT IPv4 and native IPv6.
2) Do your servers employ Raid?
Yes, all servers are using either using RAID 1 or RAID 10.
3) Do you backup individual VPS containers?
No, you are responsible for backups of the data on your VPS. In the event of complete data loss your container will be re-created as soon as possible.
4) Will you help me install/set up X, Y, Z?
This is an unmanaged service, I will answer tickets about the service and how you use it to the best of my knowledge. If you need help with an installation or configuration, your best options are posting your questions at the Lowendspirit forum or here.
5) TUN/TAP available?
Yes, enable/disable it from the WHMS integrated control panel.
6) Why does the service list a bandwidth limit when you offer unmetered ports?
When that limit is reached the VPS is not suspended like many other providers do. Your connection will only be limited to a lower (still acceptable) speed.
This is a part of the Fair Usage Policy.
7) What is this "Fair Usage Policy"?
Here on LET it's called "The Golden Rule";
Don’t be a dick.
Do unto others. Don't do things that decades of netiquette have shown to be offensive. Don't be That Guy. Don't break the rules. When in doubt, don't.
Just don't be a dick.
8) Examples of unacceptable content/applications
- Open proxies
- Port scanning
- website and/or service in regards to pirated software
- Crypto Mining
- IRC Servers
NOTE: Breaking the Fair Usage Policy will not get you suspended, it will get you terminated.
If you have a question about acceptable applications, post it in the Lowendspirit forum.