Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS in Ireland
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS in Ireland

Hello,

Searching for a VPS in Ireland to be used as a private proxy server. Less than 50GB of traffic per month, any virtualization will do. Can do prepayment for 3-6 months.

Thanks!

Comments

• Looks too expensive (minimal configuration is 10€ per month)

• @mkamolins said:
    Hello,

Searching for a VPS in Ireland to be used as a private proxy server. Less than 50GB of traffic per month, any virtualization will do. Can do prepayment for 3-6 months.

Thanks!

Dear can you guide me how you will use vps as VPN I want to learn it too can you guide me

• Dear can you guide me how you will use vps as VPN I want to learn it too can you guide me

• @mkamolins said:

bersy said:
    dediserve

Looks too expensive (minimal configuration is 10€ per month)

Hint: LET special.
    However, it's still beefy for your need.

• nielsniels Member
    edited September 2017

AWS ($3.3/m when reserved for a year) or Amazon Lightsail ($5/m).

There's also vpsfast.net for $4/m, but I have no experience with them. I personally would prefer AWS.

• mkamolins said: Looks too expensive (minimal configuration is 10€ per month)

Check their LET offers out mate.

• Ireland is one place you won't find a cheap low end VPS, well not yet anyway

If you have family back in Ireland, with decent broadband, suggest you build your own, using a raspberry pi, or any of the cheap copies, banana pi, orange pi etc etc.