Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

For Sale: XenForo 1.2 License + Resources Module + Artodia Black Responsive Skin - $179 (worth $239)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

For Sale: XenForo 1.2 License + Resources Module + Artodia Black Responsive Skin - $179 (worth $239)

marcmmarcm Member
edited August 2013 in General

I have wanted to start a forum for a while, however I don't have the time to do so. I have purchased a XenForo license a little while ago, the Resource Manager Module and the Artodia Black Responsive Skin (one of the best, if not the best XenForo skin out there).

This is how the package breaks down:

XenForo license: $140

Resource Manager Module: $60

Artodia Black Responsive Skin: $39 (http://www.artodia.com/xenforo-styles/black-responsive/)

------------------------------

Total: $239

I am letting this package go for $179.

I can either update the license with the buyers' information (to save the buyer a transfer in case he wants to resell later), or I can transfer the license. I have purchased this license in March, 2013 and support is available until March 2014. Renewal for XenForo is cheap, and it includes the Resource Manager Module as well for the same price. And now with the release of version 1.2 XenForo might just be the best forum software out there.

Thank you for looking.

Comments