Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vps For Streaming
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Vps For Streaming

Hi, i need vps for streaming. Generally using for acestream thats why i need high network speed(1gbit dedicated preference) and windows. Any suggestion?

Comments

• GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider

VPS for streaming is not good, could be more expensive than a cheap dedicated server.

• Why not get a dedicated server? Some cheap one also can fulfill this requirements

• @lihanlin said:
    Why not get a dedicated server? Some cheap one also can fulfill this requirements

Actually i want dedibox sc but cant install windows (if you install with templates cant connect) and i need windows

İ want football streaming with acestream

• @Uruloki said:

@lihanlin said:
    Why not get a dedicated server? Some cheap one also can fulfill this requirements

Actually i want dedibox sc but cant install windows (if you install with templates cant connect) and i need windows

İ want football streaming with acestream

Maybe you can DD a windows

• @Uruloki said:
    Hi, i need vps for streaming. Generally using for acestream thats why i need high network speed(1gbit dedicated preference) and windows. Any suggestion?

i can install windows on dedibox sc 2016 but it very slow.

• @Uruloki said:

A quick search on LEB would have you saved you the trouble of submitting this thread.

• @hawkjohn7 said:

@Uruloki said:

i can install windows on dedibox sc 2016 but it very slow.

Yeah, i tried with proxmox 5 and network speed 50mb/s down to 10mb/s i dont understand