Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for unmanaged dedicated in NYC
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for unmanaged dedicated in NYC

smansman Member
edited August 2013 in Requests

I'm currently looking at ReliableSite but they are not answering my emails so I'm still looking. Something along the lines of ReliableSite. Someone who answers emails. Sent 2. One a few days ago and another yesterday and nothing. So not a very good first impression.

Key points are that I want full time KVMIP and a /27 with normal justification without much fuss for VPS as justification. I can live with a /28 as long as I know I can get a second one after the first one fills up.

I want to pay under $150 with dual drives software raid or under $200 with dual drives hw raid.

I know technically reliablesite is not in NYC but looks to be close enough and I wouldn't want to go out any further then that. Please don't pm me unless you are in NYC.

If anyone has anything to say about reliablesite positive or negative I'd be interested to hear about it. Like do they usually answer emails? Phoned and only got generic voicemail so not much better luck there.

Comments

• smansman Member

Nobody? Really? If I said I was looking for a server near NY State for 2.99 euro would that get thousands of responses like that other thread?

• @ sman Well, last time I sent an email to [email protected] I received an answer from Radic after 45 minutes. And then exchanged several emails within 1 hour or so. Not that bad...

• smansman Member
    edited August 2013

They got a hold of me by pm. They said they sent withing 15minutes and I believe them. My hotmail account doesn't like them for some reason. I get tons of spam so it's not like I have any filters set. I searched and their emails weren't there.

Anyways, I have a dialog going and their quote looks decent. Still working on a few things we want changed. Will see what they say.

• @sman do you know if they're open to deal something out regarding ip prices?

• smansman Member

@nixcom said:
    sman do you know if they're open to deal something out regarding ip prices?

Good luck with that. IP4's are getting scarce. I am having a harder and harder time getting blocks of them when I order a server. Can't imagine anyone would be willing to offer deals on that.