Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PZEA down again....
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PZEA down again....

PZEA down again.
This is about the 5th time this year.
No contact.

Comments

• Did you put in a ticket?

This is not a help desk, its nice you wasted you time coming here to post this but I am sure a ticket to the provider would be much more productive.

Cheers!

• I downed some PZEA earlier this week. Garlic sauce, grilled chicken, green onion, diced tomato, roasted garlics. Was super tasty.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Who

Thanked by 1pike
  • btw, i post about PZEA because PZEA adverised here and many let users posted positve feedback. i don't think 4 posts in the outages category over 9 months is a violation of the rules.

• @cooky said:
    btw, i post about PZEA because PZEA adverised here and many let users posted positve feedback. i don't think 4 posts in the outages category over 9 months is a violation of the rules.

Maybe tag him here ?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited September 2017

Thread cleaned and reopened. If you saw what happened here or participated, knock it the hell off. User can post here when his provider is down every damn time he wants to and if you have a problem with that, which is going to lead you to insulting and death threats, find a new community.

Thanked by 1Damian
  • XSXXSX Member, Host Rep

YES, SOME ONE NODE SERVER CARSH, BUT I DIDN'T FOUND ABOUT YOU TICKIT IN PZEA.

HERE NOT US SUPPORT DESK.

• @Pzea said:
    YES, SOME ONE NODE SERVER CARSH, BUT I DIDN'T FOUND ABOUT YOU TICKIT IN PZEA.

HERE NOT US SUPPORT DESK.

Could you click the following button please?

Thanked by 2Rhys MasonR
  • yes, i could not leave a ticket because not only was my site down, but so was pzea's.