Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Atlanta Storage VM?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any Atlanta Storage VM?

Any Atlanta Storage VM? Need to be able to run FreeNAS(Freebsd based).
~200G storage. At atlanta.

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

What's your budget for this?

I can offer this as KVM services, however it will be out of LEB price.

• dnwkdnwk Member

@Alex_LiquidHost said:
    What's your budget for this?

I can offer this as KVM services, however it will be out of LEB price.

I did not see you have Atlanta location on your website

• I have one from @rsk, and am happy with it so far.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Yeah, we can do KVM in Atlanta with that much space, but not for $7/mo.

• dnwkdnwk Member

@Nick_A said:
    Yeah, we can do KVM in Atlanta with that much space, but not for $7/mo.

I know.

• dnwkdnwk Member

@amhoab said:
    I have one from rsk, and am happy with it so far.

Who is rsk?

• @dnwk said:
    Who is rsk?

If you click on his name in my post and see his discussions, you'll see some of the offers he's posted. He was also on LEB recently.

• dnwkdnwk Member

@rsk @amhoab I check his recent offering. Storage is lower than what I need. And seems the offer expired.

@dnwk

That's because we don't advertise Atlanta as a location.

• dnwkdnwk Member
    edited August 2013

@Alex_LiquidHost said:
    dnwk

That's because we don't advertise Atlanta as a location.

Ok. What could you offer? And why you hide Atlanta. Is it still work in progress?

• @dnwk said:
    rsk amhoab I check his recent offering. Storage is lower than what I need. And seems the offer expired.

If you PM him you can see what else he has to offer. My KVM with him in Atlanta is 500GB, and wasn't advertised.

• dnwkdnwk Member

@amhoab said:
    If you PM him you can see what else he has to offer. My KVM with him in Atlanta is 500GB, and wasn't advertised.

em... Interesting , previous post from Alex, he also has a none advertised KVM in Atlanta.
    Why so many people are hiding their Atlanta service....

• @dnwk said:
    Why so many people are hiding their Atlanta service

Fear of RamNode? ;)

• dnwkdnwk Member

@MiguelQ said:

then why they setup a server in Atlanta

Nah, it's not related to Nick and Ramnode. My node is not beefy enough (On the RAM side, only 24 gigs) to start offering and advertising services out of it. I will keep it for private offers only right now. Sometime by the end of the summer, I will have some production nodes set up in Atlanta :)

@dnwk I'm assuming since you shot me down pretty quick that it needs to be $7/mo?

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@Alex_LiquidHost PM me about nodes with more RAM in Atlanta, if you're interested. We have a few interesting configs available.

• dnwkdnwk Member

@Nick_A said:
    dnwk I'm assuming since you shot me down pretty quick that it needs to be $7/mo?

I did not shot you down.....But it is used for backup. And your server as SSD. So I guess it is not possible to get low cost storage.

@dnwk said:
    I did not shot you down.....But it is used for backup. And your server as SSD. So I guess it is not possible to get low cost storage.

We actually have plans on our website that are over 200GB (CVZ-E5), but if you're looking for $7/mo that is obviously less than we can offer.

• dnwkdnwk Member

@Nick_A said:
    We actually have plans on our website that are over 200GB (CVZ-E5), but if you're looking for $7/mo that is obviously less than we can offer.

I know. $30/m is too much for me. And I do not need that much ram.