Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Digital Ocean Suddenly Locked My Account After Register
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Digital Ocean Suddenly Locked My Account After Register

My Account suddenly locked after i connected through my G+, before i have made pay through my paypal.

This is my 1st Experience with DigitalOcean, I don't know what's matter?

I think this server was "branded".

But for my 1st experience register and pay it then they lock my account.

Comments

• You submit your verificaiton for fraud

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited September 2017

They're mostly requiring additional fraud check / verification for your account, that's pretty standard in this industry, I'm sure they'll respond to your ticket as soon as possible.

• yeah it's funny, until provider need you buy ticket with naked :D

• I am missing Scam in the title. Don't communicate with support, otherwise they will find a solution to solve this situation.

Thanked by 1switsys
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

d2itsme said: yeah it's funny, until provider need you buy ticket with naked :D

I think you need to try some other providers, most of us don't request nudes for 'verification'

• Maybe you should ask them instead of asking here. We don't know the real issue you are having.
    They have the most kind customer support I have ever experienced! So I suggest you to get in touch with them directly.

• d2itsmed2itsme Member
    edited March 2018

@quick said:
    I am missing Scam in the title. Don't communicate with support, otherwise they will find a solution to solve this situation.

Yeah I hope so, it's been so long , almost one hour i'm not get reply from them, when i remember one or two years ago they support live chat.

@AnthonySmith said:

d2itsme said: yeah it's funny, until provider need you buy ticket with naked :D

I think you need to try some other providers, most of us don't request nudes for 'verification'

Well actually i have preference with Inception, 1. Doing active on forum, 2. The price was on reliable (what's should i do just calculate my budget :) )

why I choose DO , just because , I don't know, i read good offer coupon on a one site that i think i can be helped with that price. My purpose is just want to develop on local websites, teach and give advisory to my friends , how we could compete on SEO.

One of member on my team has take branded server so i think we do not worried about ,take look an example of "accident" in my experience. So I have to choose a reliable one for long term even they offer for pay monthly.

• @psycholyzern said:
    Maybe you should ask them instead of asking here. We don't know the real issue you are having.
    They have the most kind customer support I have ever experienced! So I suggest you to get in touch with them directly.

yep don't worry just sent them 1 hour ago, I just give information on here

• d2itsme said: almost one hour i'm not get reply from them

Wow you waited a whole hour before jumping on to lowendhelpdesk for help

• d2itsmed2itsme Member
    edited September 2017

@Abdussamad said:

d2itsme said: almost one hour i'm not get reply from them

Wow you waited a whole hour before jumping on to lowendhelpdesk for help

yeah one hour, then couple minutes ago reply and said they will review manually for my payment, i don't know.
    One hour wasting my time to start on job and work. :(

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

d2itsme said: One hour wasting my time to start on job and work. :(

something is new, without their server you can't work? spam or attacks comes to my mind? as you will not generate any sales in one hour after opening the website unless you sell something at loss like example: Amazon Cloud with unlimited everything for $1 per year without any setup fees.

• @WebProject said:

d2itsme said: One hour wasting my time to start on job and work. :(

something is new, without their server you can't work? spam or attacks comes to my mind? as you will not generate any sales in one hour after opening the website unless you sell something at loss like example: Amazon Cloud with unlimited everything for $1 per year without any setup fees.

It's tricky Marketing offer $1 price and i can't doing for development to produce something it should be generally can be convert into business income because you doing trick from doing promoting with unreliable volumes and too excessive and then now you start blame us, now I'm ask who's did it's policy who's create the promotion? and then you blame us.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@d2itsme said:
    yeah it's funny, until provider need you buy ticket with naked :D

This means that a filter was triggered which requires manual verification. The same kind of thing as with most LET hosts if you triggered a certain maxmind score. Please do not submit anything naked, that will severely confuse the team :)

Account activated.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

d2itsme said: it's been so long , almost one hour i'm not get reply from them

You are the problem, not DigitalOcean.

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • @jarland said:
    Please do not submit anything naked, that will severely confuse the team :)

I knew you were looking to hire younguns, but this is just TOO DAMN FAR!

Thanked by 1jar
  • @jarland said:

@d2itsme said:
    yeah it's funny, until provider need you buy ticket with naked :D

This means that a filter was triggered which requires manual verification. The same kind of thing as with most LET hosts if you triggered a certain maxmind score. Please do not submit anything naked, that will severely confuse the team :)

Confuse the team? Did you mean blind?

Thanked by 1Abdussamad

doghouch said: Confuse the team? Did you mean blind?

My team consists solely of people who are as innocent as a baby lamb. They have never before defiled their eyes with the naked human body. In fact, none own mirrors.

• @jarland said:
    My team consists solely of people who are as innocent as a baby lamb. They have never before defiled their eyes with the naked human body. In fact, none own mirrors.

So you have two people on your team who have never been on the internet? How goes that Amish computer camp?

Thanked by 1Abdussamad
  • Thank you for activation

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

@jarland said:

does that include you too :D

@hostdare said:

@jarland said:

does that include you too :D

I was hypnotized to forget it

• Alcohol is not the same as mesmerizing..

Thanked by 2jar pike