Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for KVM VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for KVM VPS

AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep
edited August 2013 in Requests

Hey,

I'm looking for a KVM VPS, located anywhere in the world except from:

Atlanta / Texas / Netherlands / Los Angeles / New York

Looking for:

256MB RAM
5GB Disk Space
1-2 cores
5Mbit/s Unmetered

And most importantly has to have the best uptime as possible, as the VPS will be doing a constant 0.5Mbit/s to 2Mbit/s. Budget - $15/month

• Alexander

Comments

• If Miami sounds good, contact me.

• If Germany good, contact me

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@serverian said:
    If Miami sounds good, contact me.

@ngstargate said:
    If Germany good, contact me

How much per month? I can also pay yearly if required.

Cheers
    -Alexander

• SkylarMSkylarM Member
    edited August 2013

I can do this out of Jacksonville if interested

• see PM

• LV_MattLV_Matt Member
    edited August 2013

@serverian said:
    If Miami sounds good, contact me.

Its not Miami, Miami is 240 miles away from the HostDime Orlando DC. That's a longer distance than Manchester to London.

Every time I see it, it annoys me :) For the love of god, please stop. HostDime are proud they are in Orlando, why not you?

Thanked by 2mpkossen tux
  • @LV_Matt said:
    Its not Miami, Miami is 240 miles away from the HostDime Orlando DC. That's a longer distance than Manchester to London.

Thanks for your concern. We have covered this on our home page and order page.

• SkylarMSkylarM Member
    edited August 2013

@LV_Matt said:

Buffalo is only 370 from New York City, Lets call it NEW YORK!

• LV_MattLV_Matt Member
    edited August 2013

@SkylarM said:

Don't even get me started on all of that.

I wish I could sell my house as though it was in Westminster, would make a bloody fortune. (Westminster - Actually in Lytham St. Annes but its only 240+ miles away).

@serverian: Your going out of your way on your order forms to make sure that its clear that they are ordering Orlando, so why not just state Orlando?

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep
    edited August 2013

@LV_Matt said:
    ,I wish I could sell my house as though it was in Westminster would make a bloody fortune. (Westminster - Actually in Lytham St.
    Annes but its only 240+ miles away).

Your giving me ideas now :X

• @LV_Matt said:
    serverian: Your going out of your way on your order forms to make sure that its clear that they are ordering Orlando, so why not just state Orlando?

Easier for non-americans to understand the location. The location has great latency to the South America. And based on my research they tend to search for Miami instead of other cities. It's not a marketing trick or anything. It's just to make life easier. Why are you so bothered with this?

• jakejake Member

Going to need to go with @LV_Matt for this one, as much as I respect Backupsy. This is very misleading, its like advertising Buffalo as NYC. :/

• @jake said:
    Going to need to go with LV_Matt for this one, as much as I respect Backupsy. This is very misleading, its like advertising Buffalo as NYC. :/

Okay, maybe you are right, I'll sleep on it and see tomorrow morning. Again, it's not intended as a marketing trick like Buffalo/NYC example. This is mostly for South American folk who is searching for Miami as a location. I'll probably go ahead and rename it as Orlando and mention ~5 ms ping to Miami.

• @LV_Matt said:
    serverian: Your going out of your way on your order forms to make sure that its clear that they are ordering Orlando, so why not just state Orlando?

This is fixed.

Thanked by 1jake
  • @serverian said: This is fixed.

Yay.

• @AlexanderM

Can do this for $2.50 in Germany, KVM also.

• @serverian: you should change it to Key West to South America, even closer and still in the state!

• I can provide Los Angeles i can do it cheaper than anyone that's posted on this topic. Contact me at [email protected] you can have a look at all of my plans here: www.hardcloud.net

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

@HardCloud

I'm looking for a KVM VPS, located anywhere in the world except from:

Los Angeles

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited August 2013

@Fliphost said:
    HardCloud

Los Angeles

What about New Jersey?