Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I use Popcorn time on iOS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How do I use Popcorn time on iOS

Recently came across this streaming service which lets you stream torrents, so want to know how do I use it on iOS, that being said I'll have to set up a VPN cause my ISP doesn't get along with torrents well.

Comments

• Google your title, we're not Popcorn Time support.

Thanked by 1paco
  • https://popcorn-time.to/ios.html

You will need to download the iOS installer to your dekstop PC,

attach your iOS device to your PC with a USB cable
    and follow the instructions the iOS installer shows you.
    Or add this repo to your Cydia sources:
    http://cydia.popcorn-time.to/
    And fetch some Popcorn Time for your
    jailbroken iPhone, iPad or iPod touch

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

You can install it on a phone that isn't jailbroken, as well as any other app that doesn't require OS customization to run.

There are websites that will handle it all for you and provide you with an alternate app store. It's just a certificate installation. Same way a company might distribute and install company specific, private apps on employee phones.

• Hi, David, Popcorn Time users get into trouble for a variety of reasons and running a VPN is one of the ways to remain anonymous and stream your favorite content flawlessly. To install and create VPN account for Popcorn Time on iOS & Mac devices, follow these steps mentioned in this blog.

• @anajames said:
    Hi, David, Popcorn Time users get into trouble for a variety of reasons and running a VPN is one of the ways to remain anonymous and stream your favorite content flawlessly. To install and create VPN account for Popcorn Time on iOS & Mac devices, follow these steps mentioned in this blog.

SPAM

• @elwebmaster said:

@anajames said:
    Hi, David, Popcorn Time users get into trouble for a variety of reasons and running a VPN is one of the ways to remain anonymous and stream your favorite content flawlessly. To install and create VPN account for Popcorn Time on iOS & Mac devices, follow these steps mentioned in this blog.

SPAM

It links to a pretty basic site, though it explains a part of the OP's question - kinda 50/50 on this one.

• ..and this person would be the slowest burn spam to date with 30 other posts under their belt since February.

• @elwebmaster said:

@anajames said:

SPAM

TWAT

• @Nekki and @elwebmaster According to the definition of **SPAM ** "irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients"

So the link to the website which I posted is neither irrelevant nor promoting any particular Brand/service. I just mention the link for the sake of information in that you can find genuine user Reddit post also and steps to install and uninstall on different devices. Still you people find it spam so you have all right to delete it! :)

• @anajames said:
    @Nekki and @elwebmaster According to the definition of **SPAM ** "irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients"

So the link to the website which I posted is neither irrelevant nor promoting any particular Brand/service. I just mention the link for the sake of information in that you can find genuine user Reddit post also and steps to install and uninstall on different devices. Still you people find it spam so you have all right to delete it! :)

What makes you think I care? I was just joining in the alphabet game.