Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for New US Provider: Need 3GB 20GB 1TB OpenVZ VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for New US Provider: Need 3GB 20GB 1TB OpenVZ VPS

MTUser2012MTUser2012 Member
edited August 2013 in Requests

I am looking to for a new VPS. My current specs are 3GB memory on a quad core machine, 4 cores accessible, 50GB space, non SSD, and 2TB of bandwidth. I need the memory, and the quad core, but I don't need 50GB space, 20GB of space would be fine, preferably SSD or SSD cached. I don't need a lot of BW either. I use about 10% of my monthly allotment.

I am dissatisfied with the quality of service/specs that I have. I'd really like SSD.

Currently, I am paying $12 a month for this setup with 1 IP. I have 3 additional add-on IPs for $1.50/month each.

I host 25 WP sites on this VPS. You won't receive any abuse complaints. I'd be willing to prepay for one year or go monthly.

Can anyone offer what I am looking for at a comparable price? I am looking for hosts with good reputations here, and good up time.

Comments

• dnwkdnwk Member

site you only host WP Sites, did you try pure web hosting?

• I could do it for the same price with 3gb memory with 512 vswap pm me!

• Bitaccel currently runs a 50‰ off promo. 3gb ram, 4 cores, 3tb be, 110gb HDD, 1gbit port comes at 11.5/m after discount. Locations : LA and NY. Promo code in my Sig.

Also this promo offers double ram and 25% off. You get 4gb ram at 7/m
    http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/12425/my-custom-hosting-kvm-openvz-ssd-cached-ipv6-nightly-offsite-backups-special-offers-inside

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I can offer you a better pricing, but without ssd disk space.

• SkylarMSkylarM Member
    edited August 2013

We can beat your existing price. jacksonville is not ssd-cached but our LA location is. Toss me a Pm and we can discuss. Can toss in the addon IPs for $0.50 per ;)

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep
  • PatrickPatrick Member
    edited August 2013

We can do this in New York, NY or Los Angeles, CA. If you can wait a few days :-) (On standard RAID but enterprise HDDs should handle IO nicely)

• We have SSD-Cache in LA. Please contact us @ https://www.cloudshards.com/contact.php -- happy to provide a custom quote to try and meet all of your needs!

• jakejake Member

ChicagoVPS an RamNode both offer purely SSD VPS, but none offer 3 GB RAM as far as I know... try emailing them for a custom quote. I know CVPS had a 2GB RAM SSD promo on LEB for $7/mo.

• I would be willing to setup a nice VPS for you. Will match your current pricing and ip rate. I would setup a new node just for your VPS and run ssd hardware for you. Thanks enjoy.

http://www.sonwebhost.com/bill426/cart.php?gid=13

• Do you still need this? I can setup a server for you on our las vegas loc. just contact us https://www.fraphost.com/contact.php

• If you are still interested we have several spots available on our OVZ Nodes and tons of Bandwidth. PM us if interested. Thanks.

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

I can give you the specs you need at under $12, email me hassan @ reversehosts.com

• We can offer the following:

3GB memory
    4 cores
    50GB space (non SSD)
    2TB of bandwidth.
    1 IP Address (Additional IP's at $0.75/mo per IP)

If you are needing SSD we can work on getting another node setup with SSD cache

$8/mo

• @fastboxes said:
    We can offer the following:

3GB memory
    4 cores
    50GB space (non SSD)
    2TB of bandwidth.
    1 IP Address (Additional IP's at $0.75/mo per IP)

If you are needing SSD we can work on getting another node setup with SSD cache

$8/mo

And the price drops!

• I dont see any history for @fastboxes here. Are they legit?

• Joelgm, We are new to LowEndTalk.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

If you still need it, shoot us a ticket. :)

• Thanks for the offers that I have received. I did choose a provider to replace the one that I had, and I am pleased so far with the service. I am seeing much improved I/O:

dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=16k count=64k conv=fdatasync
    65536+0 records in
    65536+0 records out
    1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 1.21017 s, 887 MB/s

I used to get around 60MB/s.

I am in the market to move more of my VPSs. I don't recognize most of the providers who have posted here. Would any more experienced LET/LEBers be willing to drop me a PM commenting on any of the SSD offers I have received, reliablity of hosts, reasons to choose/reject etc?