Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap VPS for Bot
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap VPS for Bot

Hi, looking for a cheap vps with 1gb of ram, that i can run a game bot on. May not even use 50% of cpu. will be requiring to run lxde and wine.

dont require a dedicated IP, nat vps will work since its only 1 program running

Comments

• Hi, looking for a cheap vps with 1gb of ram, that i can run a game bot on. May not even use 50% of cpu. will be requiring to run lxde and wine.

Even OpenVZ would suffice for running Wine & a GUI. However, I think you're going to have to be more specific (alot more) on what this game is and what the bot's purpose is. I mean, worded the way that you've put it, for all I know you're looking to run an MMO farming bot / violate someone's TOS big time.

• anjeshanjesh Member
    edited September 2017

@a2razor said:

Hi, looking for a cheap vps with 1gb of ram, that i can run a game bot on. May not even use 50% of cpu. will be requiring to run lxde and wine.

Even OpenVZ would suffice for running Wine & a GUI. However, I think you're going to have to be more specific (alot more) on what this game is and what the bot's purpose is. I mean, worded the way that you've put it, for all I know you're looking to run an MMO farming bot / violate someone's TOS big time.

yea. its for an mmo game, pretty much a farming bot

• yea. its for an mmo game, pretty much a farming bot

Unfortunately, I don't think you'll get many offers here then. ;p

• @a2razor said:

yea. its for an mmo game, pretty much a farming bot

Unfortunately, I don't think you'll get many offers here then. ;p

any idea where i could some?

• any idea where i could some?

Not a good question to ask on LET.

-Unless I'm misunderstanding you, you're asking to lease a server for malicious use IMO.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@a2razor said:

-Unless I'm misunderstanding you, you're asking to lease a server for malicious use IMO.

nah, his game account will get banned and he will just ask for more IPs to rotate.

• nah, his game account will get banned and he will just ask for more IPs to rotate.

Probably, heh ... at which point the IP changes are going to be rejected and the VPS terminated without refund.

Still, I just hate to see IP's being blacklisted at all.. It's like the whole issue with email spammers in that someone has to clean-up-the-mess manually down the road.

• @nicevps

He can rent His server. Doesn't matter what the purposes he always have something.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

Have a look at our KVM VPS (NVMe Disk) at Canada location : https://client.host4fun.com/cart.php?gid=52

• @MikeA said:

@a2razor said:

nah, his game account will get banned and he will just ask for more IPs to rotate.

nope. there is no ip bans for this game. been running on windows but costing too much for me so switching to linux

• @RIYAD said:
    Have a look at our KVM VPS (NVMe Disk) at Canada location : https://client.host4fun.com/cart.php?gid=52

thats quire a bit more than what i was paying for window, was $5/m withouth license key

@anjesh $13.50 USD Quarterly comes out at $4.5/month !

• @RIYAD said:
    @anjesh $13.50 USD Quarterly comes out at $4.5/month !

only 1/4th cpu though. thanks for the offer though

1/4 dedicated to you only meaning you can use it 100% , without cause any abuse .

• OBHostOBHost Member, Host Rep

Have a look at our OpenVZ Offer,

x2 CPU Core 
    30 GB Storage 
    2048 MB RAM 
    2048 MB SWAP 
    1 IPv4 
    1 IPv6 (/112) 
    300 GB Bandwidth 
    Virtualizor Panel Support 
    $3.50 / Mo 

More RAM and More CPU as compare to your requirement.

Order: https://www.obhost.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=138&promocode=CMYVF3D4KT