Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stripe proof of payment
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Stripe proof of payment

Hello folks

I have paid a provider with Stripe, but they are having problems and require manual payment approval. Therefore I need to prove that I paid them. Stripe website and Google yielded nothing useful. I have signed up with Stripe with the same e-mail address, but couldn't find anything. Does anybody know how can I get some form of proof of the payment?

Have a nice day!

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited September 2017

They need to verify it in their stripe account, you can't reasonably do that. Burden is on them. If they disagree, name and shame. Give them your name, last 4 digits of your card, and when/how much it was charged. Tell them to search "last4:1234" (replace 1234 with last 4 digits of card) in stripe.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@jarland said:
    They need to verify it in their stripe account, you can't reasonably do that. Burden is on them. If they disagree, name and shame. Give them your name, last 4 digits of your card, and when/how much it was charged. Tell them to search "last4:1234" (replace 1234 with last 4 digits of card) in stripe.

Jar is right, manual payment is odd, I was not aware of issues with stripe atm. But last 4 would surface, or, if your bank shows you online statements you may be able to check that to ensure you sent the payment.

Thanked by 1bugrakoc