Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[DeinServerHost] LET Edition Deals and OVZ Deal 2.0! With IPv6 & DDoS Protection
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[DeinServerHost] LET Edition Deals and OVZ Deal 2.0! With IPv6 & DDoS Protection

ChristianDSHChristianDSH Member, Host Rep

OpenVZ LET Edition 2.0

• 4vCores E5-2650/2670
  • 4096MB RAM
  • 50GB SSD
  • 1x IPv4 Address
  • 1x /112 IPv6 Subnet
  • 2TB Bandwidth
  • Combahton DDoS Protection
  • Frankfurt am Main, Germany

4,95€ / 5.91 USD monthly, prepaid

Link: OpenVZ LET Edition 2.0

Windows VPS LET Edition 1G

• 1vCore (Core i7 or Xeon E5)
  • 1024MB RAM
  • 300GB HDD or 50GB SSD
  • 1x IPv4 Address
  • 1x /112 IPv6 Subnet (only possible with Combahton)
  • 2TB Bandwidth
  • Combahton DDoS Protection
  • Frankfurt am Main, Germany

3,95€ / 4.71 USD monthly, prepaid

Link: Windows VPS 1G LET Edition

Why DeinServerHost

• at least 99.2% uptime yearly (tho we have many nodes running since more than 500 days)
  • powerful DDoS Protection
  • Tun/Tap available on OpenVZ
  • free rDNS via Support
  • fast support reply time
  • many payment methods (PayPal, Bitcoin, Sofort.com, Skrill, Rapid, Ideal, Giropay, Neteller)
  • nearly 1300 customer reviews at ProvenExpert https://www.provenexpert.com/en-us/deinserverhost
  • no summer host
  • Support in english and german

Comments

• I'm customer since a month. Fast line, really fast hardware and good working panel. Never had probs so far. Recommendation for fast connection in europe.

Thanked by 1ChristianDSH
  • Whats the difference between the Combahton and Voxility firewall?
    Do you use the Interwerk firewall that I know from weesly or optimate?

• ChristianDSHChristianDSH Member, Host Rep

@pike said:
    Whats the difference between the Combahton and Voxility firewall?
    Do you use the Interwerk firewall that I know from weesly or optimate?

Depends what you understand under the Interwerk firewall, since right know as far as i know the default protection for Interwerk is Voxility nowadays.

The Combahton protection is routed completely different from the voxility protection through Interxion datacenter and doesn't rely on the network of interwerk.

For example there was a maintenance some weeks ago on the interwerk network, and the combahton ranges were still up and running, even while any other server in the datacenter was not online.

Also the combahton ddos protection is available for Layer 3 - 7 attacks, optimized for teamspeak and also multiple game servers like rust or minecraft. If there are some optimizations to be done they are usually pretty quick about it.