Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hourly Billed KVM, 2 GB RAM Starting at $2.78, Free AnyCast, 1Tbps DDoS protection Inc.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hourly Billed KVM, 2 GB RAM Starting at $2.78, Free AnyCast, 1Tbps DDoS protection Inc.

CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider
edited September 2017 in Offers

Hi all,

Hope you are having a great Weekend! We have an awesome offer today.

To start with, CloudCone is a Cloud Hosting Services Provider that provides Fully Managed hourly billed cloud virtual private servers, WordPress cloud hosting, AnyCast DNS and high performance bare metal dedicated servers as our primary services. We offer a stack of cloud services that collaborate together to provide a reliable and an efficient infrastructure for your online presence.

Together with an international team of in-house Support and DevOps Engineers, we provide 24/7 Live Priority Support for all our clients.
The following offers are launch specials that are available until stocks last. As always, we listen to all of the feedback provided and continuously attempt to improve our services to better match our overall customer demands.

A bit about how we manage and maintain our servers to provide better perfomance and services for the clients that matter. (also how we avoid resource abusers)

• Daily automated RAID 10 Notifications across all nodes (We use RAID 10)
  • Individual graphs of CPU, IO, NET per virtual server
  • Owned Dell servers, connected to 10G Switches, along with 10G uplinks
  • Weekly automated backups (every Fridays)
  • 100% power and network uptime
  • DDoS Protection up to Layer 7 and up to 1Tbps in BW (via Voxility)

Take advantage of our higher end plans at LowEndPrices.

Plan: high-1

• 1 Full Native vCPU Core (E5-2620)
  • 2 GB Ram
  • 10 GB Storage (scalable)
  • 1 IPv4
  • Free AnyCast DNS
  • DDoS protection included
  • Weekly backups (free restore)
  • Fully managed support

$2.78/MO (billed $0.00386/HR)

Order: https://app.cloudcone.com/compute/211/create

Plan: high-2

• 1 Full Native vCPU Core (E5-2620)
  • 3 GB Ram
  • 20 GB Storage (scalable)
  • 1 IPv4
  • Free AnyCast DNS
  • Fully managed support

$3.82/MO (billed $0.0053/HR)

Order: https://app.cloudcone.com/compute/212/create

Plan: high-3

• 1 Full Native vCPU Core (E5-2620, Scalable)
  • 4 GB Ram
  • 30 GB Storage (Scalable)
  • 1 IPv4
  • Free AnyCast DNS
  • Fully managed support

$4.85/MO (billed $0.00674/HR)

Order: https://app.cloudcone.com/compute/213/create

Plan: high-sparrow

• 2 Full Native vCPU Cores (E5-2620)
  • 6 GB Ram
  • 30 GB Storage (Scalable)
  • 1 IPv4
  • Free AnyCast DNS
  • Fully managed support

$6.85/MO (billed $0.00951/HR)

Order: https://app.cloudcone.com/compute/214/create

Helpful docs

Terms

Freebies

Addons

• cPanel License: $8.50 per month
  • 1 Tb/s Dedicated Anti-DDoS IP: $2 per month
  • Additional IPv4: $0.50 per month

CloudCone Network

For any questions feel free to reply on this thread and we'll be more than happy to answer them.

Thanks,
CloudCone LLC
Since 2012

Comments

• Plans for ipv6?

• @Cloudcone

Can I buy the plan but do not use it immediately?
    Is this allowed?

• CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

ddhhz said: Plans for ipv6?

Yes, already under implementation onto our panel. With AnyCast integration and the upcoming CDN integration v6 is bit lowered down.

Once v6 is on, we can add it to existing machines :)

@Jones said:
    Is this allowed?

Yes, you can keep the machine off and have funds in your account to cover the hourly bill

• @Cloudcone

@Jones said:
    Is this allowed?

Yes, you can keep the machine off and have funds in your account to cover the hourly bill

After creating the plan,
    only need to shutdown KVM power will not be deducted right?

@Jones said:

After creating the plan,
    only need to shutdown KVM power will not be deducted right?

This article will help you out http://help.cloudcone.com/compute-instances/billing/how-am-i-billed-for-cloud-instances :)

• Offline hours also need to pay a little bit of the cost?

• Cloudcone said: Daily automated RAID 10 Notifications across all nodes (We use RAID 10)

Say what? RAID 10 notifications? What's that? and how it works?
    Why do you repeat yourself? "We use RAID 10" when you clearly said that notifications are RAID 10?
    Cars are fast (We use fast cars) ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Cloudcone said: DDoS Protection up to Layer 7

So... Layer 1... Layer 2... and so on "up tp Layer 7"?
    How is Voxility protecting you from your network card dying? or somebody cutting the cable?

Cloudcone said: 100% power and network uptime

You probably meant 100% SLA... Because 100% uptime doesn't make sense as it is valid only for present, not future.

Cloudcone said: Fully Managed hourly billed cloud virtual private servers

Sound great! What are your competences? Will you setup for me reverse proxy with caching for my website? A load balancer? A minecraft server?
    All of that for $0.00386 (come on, I don't expect you doing that for longer than 1 hour)

Cloudcone said: Fully managed support

Great. Now I'm lost. So what is exactly fully managed? VPS or your support?

Abdul: Okay. Sabit, I'm your new manager. Start working on this ticket, meanwhile I take care of this one.
    [some time later]
    Sabir: Okay. I'm done. What do I do now?
    Abdul: Press "reply", close the ticket and start working on #1337

I'm sorry. That's your first(or thrird?) offer here. I don't want to be an asshole. You didn't break any rule. But your offer is missing valid points. You should really reread what you are typing :/

• So how much am billed for IP and disk if I shutdown my vps? Lets say I have the plan with 6GB.

• @WHT said:
    So how much am billed for IP and disk if I shutdown my vps? Lets say I have the plan with 6GB.

0.04536/day
    1.3608/30 days

Thanked by 1Cloudcone
  • MrPsycho said: or somebody cutting the cable?

Wrenches.

• @Cloudcone

Offline costs to decline, and more people will choose, you will consider?

edited September 2017

@MrPsycho said:

Cloudcone said: Daily automated RAID 10 Notifications across all nodes (We use RAID 10)

Say what? RAID 10 notifications? What's that? and how it works?
    Why do you repeat yourself? "We use RAID 10" when you clearly said that notifications are RAID 10?
    Cars are fast (We use fast cars) ¯_(ツ)_/¯

RAID 10 notifications = Automated RAID monitoring notifications
    We use RAID 10 = We use RAID 10 (referred to the drives)

Cloudcone said: DDoS Protection up to Layer 7

How is Voxility protecting you from your network card dying? or somebody cutting the cable?

What is Layer 7?

Cloudcone said: 100% power and network uptime

You probably meant 100% SLA... Because 100% uptime doesn't make sense as it is valid only for present, not future.

There are many ways you can backup power and network these days afaik with easy redundancy on those 2 specific items

Cloudcone said: Fully Managed hourly billed cloud virtual private servers

Sound great! What are your competences? Will you setup for me reverse proxy with caching for my website? A load balancer? A minecraft server?
    All of that for $0.00386 (come on, I don't expect you doing that for longer than 1 hour)

Cloudcone said: Fully managed support

Great. Now I'm lost. So what is exactly fully managed? VPS or your support?

> Abdul: Okay. Sabit, I'm your new manager. Start working on this ticket, meanwhile I take care of this one.
    > [some time later]
    > Sabir: Okay. I'm done. What do I do now?
    > Abdul: Press "reply", close the ticket and start working on #1337
    > 

I'm sorry. That's your first(or thrird?) offer here. I don't want to be an asshole. You didn't break any rule. But your offer is missing valid points. You should really reread what you are typing :/

Fully managed = resolve technical problems along with best effort 3rd party app support

Hope things got cleared :)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Fully managed for under $3? Godspeed my friend.

Thanked by 1MikeA
  • What are the offline rates for ip and storage?

For your cheapest plan as example.

@TrueEntrepreneur said:
    What are the offline rates for ip and storage?

For your cheapest plan as example.

@WHT said:
    So how much am billed for IP and disk if I shutdown my vps? Lets say I have the plan with 6GB.

Offline hours are not applicable for offers, i have added it on the OP to clear confusions

• Cloudcone said: There are many ways you can backup power and network these days afaik with easy redundancy on those 2 specific items

There is no way you can promise 100% uptime and if you keep that in the OP I am going to buy a server and prove to you why, when I start opening tickets when there is even 1 packet lost from me to the server (whether you block ICMP or not during BGP flap, or I am having network issues on my ISPs side) as you are promising 100% which means 24/7/365 without a single glitch. Are you prepared to refund me my money and/or give me free service when I put in such a ticket? If not you need to change your wording as @MrPsycho mentioned and state what your SLA is instead of stating "100% power and network uptime" which makes you liable for ANY downtime at all and doesn't stipulate when their are network issues on the users side that this won't be applicable either. In other words this is 100% misleading and needs changed.

Also, why should I as an end user care about "RAID 10 notifications", are these being sent to the end user? If not then that is just your own monitoring and I shouldn't have to even be concerned with the notifications as its your responsibility as the host to maintain the hypervisor and fix any hardware issues. Adding that to your advertising if just confusing and doesn't do anything to convince me to purchase your services.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Thanked by 1MrPsycho
    edited September 2017

If you look closely, it's mentioned above "A bit about how we manage and maintain our servers" trying to tell you on how we manage the servers, not the end user

RAID 10 Notifications are internal only, and of course not sent to the end user and you should be concerned if your host actually monitors data. After all it's your data.

Network uptime refers to the connectivity of our upstream service providers to the nodes, we do peer with multiple network carriers with automated fault detection + best path BGP routes, that is why it is mentioned power and network specifically. This doesn't apply to hardware failures and other unpredictable occurrences like packet loss of course, it can happen at any hop.

Some advertise as 99% and some as 99.99 do you know how they base that 1 and 0.001 percent of failure?

Thank you for the suggestions.

• ddhhzddhhz Member
    edited September 2017

Can I request loading custom ISOs?

• Cloudcone said: RAID 10 notifications = Automated RAID monitoring notifications

Yeah... Legit. Why the fuq would I care? I'm sorry, but that's the truth.

Cloudcone said: We use RAID 10 = We use RAID 10 (referred to the drives)

Then what you were referring to earlier?

Cloudcone said: Cloudcone said: DDoS Protection up to Layer 7

What is Layer 7?

Nah. I know what I Layer 7 attack. It's just you not knowing when to use "up to", which means that there is or was something before. With numbers, it means that the number can be smaller, but not larger than X, for example:
    When printing house says "up to 20,000 copies a hour" it means they can print out as well 5,000 copies or 10,000 copies, but no more than 20,000.

Cloudcone said: There are many ways you can backup power and network these days afaik with easy redundancy on those 2 specific items

Again... You don't really know what uptime is :/ Uptime can be in hours, days, years. You can say "my server uptime is 340 days", but it does not mean it will stay up in the future. 100% is illogical, because day is a 100% of a day. Always. Day can't be 94% of a day.

...and well... You claim to have 100% uptime... Have you guys ever rebooted node? Have you ever unplugged the network cable?

I can see that you spent more than few bucks on development... But you are making such basic mistakes... On top of that you are offering "managed" service for few cents, which only shows that you are inexperienced in hosting industry and never had to deal with real tickets. I'd love to post some irrational tickets, but I don't think it's a good idea. You simply woudn't belive me.

Also... Make the judgment yourselves...
    First reply within two minutes, no reply since then.

Chasing my account down and closing it, would be beautiful.
    I'm gonna remind them at 1:00AM (both CST and CEST) on Monday. Wish me good luck.

@Cloudcone With all that said. I wish you the best. Maybe you just need a bit more time.

Thanked by 1Cloudcone
    edited September 2017

@ddhhz said:
    Can I request loading custom ISOs?

Unfortunately no we do not allow custom ISOs :(

• what's the bandwidth?

• @guonning It's 3TB but they count both ingress and egress.

Thanked by 1Cloudcone
  • Windows allowed?

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited September 2017

Cloudcone said: Some advertise as 99% and some as 99.99 do you know how they base that 1 and 0.001 percent of failure?

You simply don't understand the logic of the wording you are using. I will simply state this, the providers who claim '99%' and '99.99%' or '99.999%' state this as an uptime SLA (Service Level Agreement). You simply state that you, based on the wording, guarantee 100% uptime. This would mean if I experience ANY downtime what so ever you would be responsible to compensate me for that time it was down. You don't state that this is an SLA, you simply state that you provide a promise of 100% uptime.

Also, what is additionally interesting is this stipulation "services for the clients that matter", this wording implies that some of your clients don't matter to you? So, you only provide 100% power and network uptime to those you consider to matter? How do you decide who matters?

You also don't link to your ToS or AUP in your advertisement which would be the only recourse you would have to avoid the absurdity of your own advertisement.

Are you starting to see how maybe it would be worth re-reading things for comprehension and maybe change some of your wording? I truly hope so.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

• @TheLinuxBug said: You also don't link to your ToS or AUP in your advertisement which would be the only recourse you would have to avoid the absurdity of your own advertisement.

Thanked by 1Cloudcone
  • Da you allow windows

• Just signed up. Created a server. very smooth services so far. Would definitely recommend.

Thanked by 1Cloudcone

@ezrix said:
    Da you allow windows
    @balaji_pitchumani said:
    Windows allowed?

Windows OS is not available atm. Still under testing to make sure everything is intact

@vijai said:
    Just signed up. Created a server. very smooth services so far. Would definitely

recommend.

Glad you're liking the servers and thank you for the feedback!

• Pretty good. I've been using it for 1 months, and if it's Asia, it's better.

Thanked by 1Cloudcone
  • Ishaq said: @TheLinuxBug said: You also don't link to your ToS or AUP in your advertisement which would be the only recourse you would have to avoid the absurdity of your own advertisement.

@Cloudcone said: Terms

https://cloudcone.com/policies/

This still doesn't fix the confusing language being used in your advertisement. You really should just try to listen to us, we are the potential customers you want and we are trying to help you understand the misunderstandings that are provided by your ad. But, by all means, keep using confusing language and next time when we don't post in the thread pointing out the incorrect word usage and someone tickets you expecting exactly what I described, feel free to come back here and thank this response and I will take that as you learned your lesson.

Maybe you get lucky and that doesn't happen. One thing I can tell you is you lost my business and recommendation as a host here.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!