Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Any VPS alternative that supports custom ISO
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Any VPS alternative that supports custom ISO

jkrobbinjkrobbin Member
edited September 2017 in General

Any vps provider alternative that supports custom iso and cheap from 5$?

Comments

  • jiggawattzjiggawattz Member
    edited September 2017

    << removed >> as OP edited her post

  • bandwidth is metered

  • MikeAMikeA Member, Provider

    Hourly unmetered bandwidth, I've never seen a VPS provider that does that.

    ExtraVM - AMD Ryzen VPS starting @ $3.50
    USA (TX, VA, FL), CA, FR, UK, SGP, AU

  • have edited post to my needs mainly custom iso preferably if servers can support windows

  • @ishaq maybe?

    Thanked by 1Ishaq

    I live in harmony with people. They hate me and I hate them.
    AlphaSucks | Proxmox on Kimsufi | Hiding Proxmox behind NGINX | Securing SSH

  • IshaqIshaq Member, Provider

    Thanks for the mention but we don't bill hourly or do "unmetered" bandwidth.

    [BudgetNode] DDoS Protected. 7 Locations (US/EU). Check out our latest offer!
  • Ishaq said: Thanks for the mention but we don't bill hourly or do "unmetered" bandwidth.

    But customers can spin up an instance anytime right, and they can get an account credit pro-rated to the hour if they request it in a support ticket right?

  • @MrPsycho said:
    @ishaq maybe?

    have paid but server delivery is taking forever

  • IshaqIshaq Member, Provider

    @jkrobbin said: have paid but server delivery is taking forever

    PM me your order ID, there are no pending orders that I can see.

    [BudgetNode] DDoS Protected. 7 Locations (US/EU). Check out our latest offer!
  • @jiggawattz said:
    << removed >> as OP edited her post

    Did you mention Vultr?

  • @MrPsycho wishhosting seems to be total crap so guys stay away from wishhosting

  • jkrobbin said: @MrPsycho wishhosting seems to be total crap so guys stay away from wishhosting

    Really?

  • @jkrobbin said:
    @MrPsycho wishhosting seems to be total crap so guys stay away from wishhosting

    Welp.... wishhosting =/= wishosting. May I know what's your experience with wishosting? Because mine is over 525 days... What makes you feel that they are crap?

    I live in harmony with people. They hate me and I hate them.
    AlphaSucks | Proxmox on Kimsufi | Hiding Proxmox behind NGINX | Securing SSH

  • You can give @vmhaus a try. They have an
    offer going on.

    Also, Wishosting is pretty good.

  • vmhausvmhaus Provider, Top Provider
    edited September 2017

    Hourly NVMe sound good? Bandwidth is metered sadly, we currently got these 2 offers in your budget.

    Plan: VMH-512MB
      1x CPU Core E3-1270v6 (Shared)
      512MB DDR4 RAM
      10GB NVMe Disk Space
      1TB Bandwidth
      1Gbps Port
      Anti DDoS Included
      1x IPv4
      1x IPv6
      1 x Automated Backup Slot (Daily)
      Bonsai Control Panel
    Price: $3 / Month ($0.0041/hour)
    Signup: https://bonsai.vmhaus.com/signup
    
    Plan: VMH-1GB
      2x CPU Core E3-1270v6 (Shared)
      1GB DDR4 RAM
      15GB NVMe Disk Space
      2TB Bandwidth
      1Gbps Port
      Anti DDoS Included
      1x IPv4
      1x IPv6
      1 x Automated Backup Slot (Daily)
      Bonsai Control Panel
    Price: $5 / Month ($0.0068/hour)
    Signup: https://bonsai.vmhaus.com/signup
    

    Provide us the ISO and we can get it mounted up for you :). If you can give us a closer estimate to your bandwidth use I'm sure we can accommodate you

    VMHaus - High Performance SSD SSD Cloud Servers

  • So that's a $3/mo base for 512MB with no bandwidth? How much do you charge for ~32TB/mo?

  • vmhausvmhaus Provider, Top Provider

    @WSS said:
    So that's a $3/mo base for 512MB with no bandwidth? How much do you charge for ~32TB/mo?

    Sorry don't quite get what you mean. We offer 1TB bandwidth with our 512MB plan. We can be much more accommodating including chucking a couple TB for free if you need, just drop a ticket.

    VMHaus - High Performance SSD SSD Cloud Servers

  • @vmhaus said:

    @WSS said:
    So that's a $3/mo base for 512MB with no bandwidth? How much do you charge for ~32TB/mo?

    Sorry don't quite get what you mean. We offer 1TB bandwidth with our 512MB plan. We can be much more accommodating including chucking a couple TB for free if you need, just drop a ticket.

    I was wondering what your pricing scale was for different metered amounts. 1TB would probably be fine for me, but let's suppose it used a full 100Mbit, that'd be around 32TB.. :)

  • vmhausvmhaus Provider, Top Provider

    @WSS said:

    @vmhaus said:

    @WSS said:
    So that's a $3/mo base for 512MB with no bandwidth? How much do you charge for ~32TB/mo?

    Sorry don't quite get what you mean. We offer 1TB bandwidth with our 512MB plan. We can be much more accommodating including chucking a couple TB for free if you need, just drop a ticket.

    I was wondering what your pricing scale was for different metered amounts. 1TB would probably be fine for me, but let's suppose it used a full 100Mbit, that'd be around 32TB.. :)

    Eh. I mean that's probably a little much but we could easily stretch to 10TB if you need?

    VMHaus - High Performance SSD SSD Cloud Servers

  • I was just curious about the expense. I'd be happy with 10TB, for sure, :)

  • nicenice Member, Provider

    @jkrobbin, Hi there!

    We have custom ISO support but currently not that cheap plans available.

    NiceVPS.net - Professional private hosting, VPS (KVM/LXC), Anonymous Domains - instant and automatic delivery
    Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, DASH, Monero, Zcash, PayPal and PerfectMoney Accepted - Own HW and control panel (hPanel)

Sign In or Register to comment.