Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a KVM VPS with DirectAdmin
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a KVM VPS with DirectAdmin

khalequzzamankhalequzzaman Member
edited September 2017 in Help

I am looking for a KVM VPS. Specifications must be...

100-150 GB HDD

2 GB ECC RAM

2 vCores CPU

100 Mbit/s Uplink

2 TB Data Transfer

1 IPv4 Address (IPv6 on request)

Min. 10 Gbps DDoS Protected

Directadmin Included

Budget: $10-$12 / per mo

Please suggest me a good provider.

Comments

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

We can do a free code 500 DirectAdmin VPS license with our VM 4GB KVM plan specially for you.

Details: https://www.hostcram.com/virtual-server

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

Location?

• bersybersy Member
    edited September 2017

HostCram said: We can do a free code 500 DirectAdmin VPS license with our VM 4GB KVM plan specially for you.

Fix your website first, mate HTTP ERROR 500. And get a provider tag after that.

@bersy said: Fix your website first, mate HTTP ERROR 500. And get a provider tag after that.

Hello bersy,

I have recently joined on Low End Talk and already submit request for get a provider tag.

Can you please PM me with details what problem you are facing to browse our website?

Thanks.

- Shakib Khan

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Do not buy anything from hosts with no provider tag, frankly be careful buying from hosts that have a provider tag that are less than 18 months old.

Thanked by 3ehab bersy randvegeta
  • @hostscam

The site just won't load.

Thanked by 1jetchirag
  • HostCram said: Can you please PM me with details what problem you are facing to browse our website?

You must be kidding. Сan't you see your control panel my.hostcram.com returns 500 error code?

• randvegeta said: Location?

If you can offer something relevant, just post it. Their is no need in such type of questions.

edited September 2017

@bersy said:

randvegeta said: Location?

If you can offer something relevant, just post it. Their is no need in such type of questions.

Fair enough.

I can do a special offer in HK on our DDoS Protected Network.

Hypervisor: KVM
    Disk: 100GB HDD
    CPU: 2vCPU Cores (Xeon E5-2650)
    RAM: 2GB (DDR3 ECC Registered)
    Uplink: 100Mbit/s
    IPv4: 1 Address
    IPv6: Possible, but no DDoS Protection.
    Data Transfer: 2TB
    Control Panel: DirectAdmin

Note for other interested parties, no direct China routes or HKIX other Premium Asian routes are included.

DDoS Protection is good for >100Gbit/s. We've protected servers from attacks in excess of 200Gbit/s without any adverse effect to the network.

Server is 100% self-managed. No management or server support is offered at all. Backups also not included. You can expect uptime in excess of 99.9%, but for the purposes of an SLA, 95%.

Monthly Fee: $12

Possible to also provide a similar solution in Europe with XEN instead of KVM.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • @randvegeta, I have purchased a KVM VPS from NetCup. Would you please provide me DirectAdmin License for VPS at $5/$6 per monthly (External use). Also if you can provide me DirectAdmin Lifetime License at $80-$110 please tell me. :)

@khalequzzaman17 said:
    @randvegeta, I have purchased a KVM VPS from NetCup. Would you please provide me DirectAdmin License for VPS at $5/$6 per monthly (External use). Also if you can provide me DirectAdmin Lifetime License at $80-$110 please tell me. :)

Sorry I only have internal licenses. I could do the license for $6 /month but only for one of my own servers, and not to be sold separately.

• @bersy said to @HostCram: You must be kidding. Сan't you see your control panel my.hostcram.com returns 500 error code?

Working fine for me. I think, you need to check your IP is blacklisted on some db for something serious or not.

+1 for hostcram

@bersy said: You must be kidding. Сan't you see your control panel my.hostcram.com returns 500 error code?

I have changed my.hostcram.com's security level high to medium. I think it's will be load fine now for all valid request.

- Shakib Khan

• bersybersy Member
    edited September 2017

Rayhan said: Working fine for me. I think, you need to check your IP is blacklisted

No, it's not.

HostCram said: I think it's will be load fine now for all valid request.

Yep, it works well now.

• @randvegeta are you offer whmcs license too?

@mindofemanizer said:
    @randvegeta are you offer whmcs license too?

It's possible but it won't be much cheaper than WHCMS monthly licenses unless you have >1000 users. But if you have more than 1000 users, then cost probably isn't an issue.

• hmm ok, possible to change directadmin to cpanel..and how much @randvegeta?

mindofemanizer said: hmm ok, possible to change directadmin to cpanel..and how much @randvegeta?

Not really. I mean yes you can but you can buy the Cpanel license much cheaper from BuyCpanel.net than what I can do it for. BuyCpanel charge US$14 /month for a VPS license.