Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS 96MB @ $10.7/Year | 128MB @ $13.5/Year New York / Los Angeles [Cloud Shards]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS 96MB @ $10.7/Year | 128MB @ $13.5/Year New York / Los Angeles [Cloud Shards]

concerto49concerto49 Member
edited August 2013 in Offers

Cloud Shards budget VPS offer. We are here to provide an end to end solution to customers. Our aim is to lift the infrastructure burden from your shoulders. We have been in business since mid 2012 and growing daily. We have many positive feedback. Thanks for all the support so far!

All nodes run on the latest Intel Xeons, Hardware RAID10 with BBU and Gigabit Ports.

For a change, we're bringing limited time small spec VPS until sold out.

Locations:
MultaCOM - Los Angeles, California USA.
Colocrossing - Buffalo, New York USA.
Internap - Dallas, Texas USA.

OpenVZ 96MB $10.70USD/year

OpenVZ 64MB $7.5USD/year

OpenVZ 128MB $13.5USD/year

Other plans available here.

• Extra IP is $1.50USD/month.
  • Common templates on order, such as Debian, CentOS and Ubuntu. SolusVM has more templates if required.
  • We offer 24/7 Support and SolusVM control panel.
  • No IRC, no Exit TOR, no public Proxy, no public VPN, anything else legal in USA is good.
  • Common templates on order form. SolusVM has more templates if required.
  • Instant setup. We accept EUR, GBP, USD and AUD. We accept PayPal, 2checkout and Payza.
  • We offer a 7 day refund policy. No questions asked.

Looking Glass / Test IP/ Test Download :
Buffalo, New York - http://ny.lg.cloudshards.net/
Los Angeles, California - http://ca.lg.cloudshards.net
Dallas, Texas - http://tx.lg.cloudshards.net

Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
Read our Blog

Comments

• hope to see if there's any low-end 32Mb ovz VPS

• ATHKATHK Member

Toooo expensive, picked up 3 urpad deals $19 a year 40GB 750GB BW and 765MB RAM a while back and haven't seen anyone beat it yet, you can do better...

• @ATHK said:
    Toooo expensive, picked up 3 urpad deals $19 a year 40GB 750GB BW and 765MB RAM a while back and haven't seen anyone beat it yet, you can do better...

Harry doesn't do race to the bottom and from what I understand he keeps the top quality like BuyVM. And these are great prices for the jobs that these VMs can do.

• @ATHK said:

All the best with it. Doesn't want to join the RAM race, reduce support quality, hardware, performance, reliability, stability and everything else we aim to provide. Won't comment on otherwise though. As said if you enjoy it and you're happy then great.

There's also OVH dedicated server for $3/month!

@yywudi said:
    hope to see if there's any low-end 32Mb ovz VPS

That's next. We did 96MB this round.

• 32MB OVZ sounds risky. You end up with people who complain because they can't update their OS because they can't be bothered to stop the unnecessary things before running the update.

• @serverian said:
    Harry doesn't do race to the bottom and from what I understand he keeps the top quality like BuyVM. And these are great prices for the jobs that these VMs can do.

I won't name names - but I've used a few famous hosts here prior to starting hosting myself - one of these "deals" and every time I tried to use up the RAM it'd crash every few days. Have to wait sometimes hours in order to get the RAM back for usage. Often the server would crawl. The machine would freeze with a 32GB/32GB SolusVM error. Contact support, no one responds. Also usually have to manually fix the server even after the RAM gets free.

This is why I'm not doing it. I've been hurt and understand others have been. I don't want them to be in the same situation. Even if it means less volume customers etc - not here just to reap the money. I want to provide a better experience. Technology is about improving lives - not to go backwards!

@rds100 said:
    32MB OVZ sounds risky. You end up with people who complain because they can't update their OS because they can't be bothered to stop the unnecessary things before running the update.

True. Have failed some internal tests so decided to go with 96MB this round instead. Will be revisiting it again next round. Thanks!

• 32MB users should truly know what they're doing. If they don't, then it's their fault, as the product is delivered as advertised.

Personally, this time around, I went with a 64MB guaranteed /32MB swap. Works great and I have what I need running at about 3MB of total ram usage.

I've only signed up with Cloud Shards recently and the performance has been great :)

• Do you do 500GB bandwidth plan? For these low end plan i mean.

• @black said:
    32MB users should truly know what they're doing. If they don't, then it's their fault, as the product is delivered as advertised.

Thanks for the positive feedback! Oh we've had users sign on to 128MB or less Linux plans asking for RDP and Windows all the time :). Walked them through the refund process as they request though -- no conditional refunds that spark issues :)

@johnlth93 said:
    Do you do 500GB bandwidth plan? For these low end plan i mean.

https://www.cloudshards.com/contact.php for a custom plan please. Sales would be happy to discuss it.

• Not looking great at the moment.

Nice offer though.

• @josephb said:
    Nice offer though.

Thanks for the notification. Will be moving it away from Wordpress soon with a new design. Going to take it down until it's fixed.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited August 2013

Title should be buffalo really, since you labelled the city Los Angeles and not the state (California) like you did for buffalo.

Thanked by 1Reece
  • Just love the LA node, Multacom. Great speed from Asia (Indonesia). And would love to get Xen node if possible.

• @derrys said:
    Just love the LA node, Multacom. Great speed from Asia (Indonesia). And would love to get Xen node if possible.

Likely to be adding KVM in the near future not xen.

• @concerto49 said:
    Likely to be adding KVM in the near future not xen.

good, so waiting for the kvm plan.

• @yywudi said:
    good, so waiting for the kvm plan.

LA or Dallas? Been hold up sadly by the supplier in LA. We're more frustrated.

• @concerto49 said:
    LA or Dallas? Been hold up sadly by the supplier in LA. We're more frustrated.

oh. bad news, i like your LA plans

• wlambrechtswlambrechts Member
    edited August 2013

Just purchased the 64 MB plan: prompt set up, but the IP could not be contacted. Supported solved it quickly by assigning me another IP. Happy now.

• TheLuckyBoyTheLuckyBoy Member
    edited September 2013

i want to take 64MB RAM / 32MB VSwap, i just need US IP to use with PUTTY for web browsing, with 64MB RAM / 32MB VSwap, net speed would be enough to do browsing?

• @TheLuckyBoy said:
    i want to take 64MB RAM / 32MB VSwap, i just need US IP to use with PUTTY for web browsing, with 64MB RAM / 32MB VSwap, net speed would be enough to do browsing?

Sure, net speed will be enough. Pick 1 closer to your location.

• @concerto49 said:
    Sure, net speed will be enough. Pick 1 closer to your location.

none of the locations of ur vps are closer to mine...i live in Kuwait (Middle East), which option should i go for?

• @TheLuckyBoy said:
    none of the locations of ur vps are closer to mine...i live in Kuwait (Middle East), which option should i go for?

Not sure. Try the speed tests - looking glass.