Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM website Down?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM website Down?

sharuusharuu Member
edited September 2017 in Outages

Comments

• Fine, ill tag @francisco

• All of Frantech sites are down...

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Already working on it :)

Got a box bugging out.

Francisco

• Instead of just pm'ing or emailing Francisco , let's just open a thread. Hell Yeah!!!

@Hxxx said:
    Instead of just pm'ing or emailing Francisco , let's just open a thread. Hell Yeah!!!

Haha :(

All fixed, so we're all good.

Francisco

Thanked by 1Hxxx
  • My sites seemed to be fine though during that time except 1 or 2 mins of downtime according to HetrixTools monitoring. Eh, I actually picked up another buyshared plan today ;).

I looked at some of the other options but all the companies seem in one way or another "shifty". BuyShared stability may not be the best but at least I know I won't be given the run around and the company isn't "fly by night".

• Feast or famine, eh, Franny?

• @Hxxx said:
    Instead of just pm'ing or emailing Francisco , let's just open a thread. Hell Yeah!!!

Thread keeps discussion open. Everyone PM'ing would flood his inbox with same message.

If it was issue only with my server, I'd have raised a ticket.

@sharuu said:

@Hxxx said:

Thread keeps discussion open. Everyone PM'ing would flood his inbox with same message.

If it was issue only with my server, I'd have raised a ticket.

No nodes, minus my internal node, were having an issue :) it affected billing, the sites, and stallion.

Francisco

• Hxxx said: Instead of just pm'ing or emailing Francisco , let's just open a thread. Hell Yeah!!!

If in doubt, open an LET support ticket.