Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SolusVM Replacement
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SolusVM Replacement

It's about that time again that I ask every year. Anything replacing SolusVM yet? It seems that all development has pretty much died over there.

Comments

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

+1 for virtualizor using over 3years+ .

• OBHostOBHost Member, Host Rep

Virtualizor

• @FalconInternet said:
    It's about that time again that I ask every year. Anything replacing SolusVM yet? It seems that all development has pretty much died over there.

I've switched to virtulizor now, unless anyone wants to wait for mspvm, it's going to be a while ha

• hostfavhostfav Member, Host Rep

Moved from Virtulizor to Proxmox.

We are still running Virtulizor for few VMs.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@hostfav said:

Are you using the shitty ModulesGarden module? :\

• cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider

@MikePT said:

@hostfav said:

hope not as I still have the modulesfactory lifetime license from long ago I would use if I moved to proxmox(though really cannot due to running xen vm's which as usual proxmox doesn't support)

@cubedata said:

@MikePT said:

@hostfav said:

hope not as I still have the modulesfactory lifetime license from long ago I would use if I moved to proxmox(though really cannot due to running xen vm's which as usual proxmox doesn't support)

Preferences. I've heard that their module really sux for Proxmox.

• OBHostOBHost Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2017

Del

• hostfavhostfav Member, Host Rep

MikePT said: Are you using the shitty ModulesGarden module? :

Yes, we are using ModulesGarden. I tried both Modulsgarden and Modulesfactory. We are using Proxmox because of HA. We don't need worry, if one of our node is down. Provision, suspension, termination of LXC VPSs work great. For KVM we have manual process. We are using DHCP with MAC address.

• HostBasticHostBastic Member, Host Rep

+1 for Virtualizor, great software and their support and dev team is very helpful.

• Virtualizor, support is practically managed for only $9 bucks a month, great company and good software with more features than SolusVM.

• Virtualizor gets my vote too, improved significantly over the last 2 years and it's only getting better!

• XSXXSX Member, Host Rep

Now solusvm only know that money, do nothing to do.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

@cubedata make a proxmox module for whmcs , would great . Since your price for products are awesome :P

• cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider

@RIYAD said:
    @cubedata make a proxmox module for whmcs , would great . Since your price for products are awesome :P

hmm I haven't thought about making one but I guess I could it wouldn't be hard.

Thanked by 1RIYAD
  • pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

Trudler is selling virtualizor licences for $7 I think. If you ask nicely.

• @hostfav said:

Yes, we are using ModulesGarden. I tried both Modulsgarden and Modulesfactory. We are using Proxmox because of HA. We don't need worry, if one of our node is down. Provision, suspension, termination of LXC VPSs work great. For KVM we have manual process. We are using DHCP with MAC address.

Thats real hardwork there.

@hostfav said:

Meh. The only interest in that module would be for Proxmox / KVM, not LXC. Never liked LXC, and I honestly think I'll never do...

• Proxmox +modules factory module they did great job in automating the KVM requests.
    you could take time in setup it has little tricks but it really deserves the time and effort.

• edited September 2017

Virtualizor is good alternative for SolusVM. :)