Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server Providers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Server Providers

Looking for dedicated servers in California cities if you have /24 blocks thats even better

Comments

• For what purpose? Some providers like to know about their customers.

• Will be making proxy servers for upcoming projects

• techz__ said: proxy servers
    upcoming projects

Tell me more about your upcoming projects! Are there shoes involved by any chance? If not, what is it?

• @Amitz said:

techz__ said: proxy servers
    upcoming projects

Tell me more about your upcoming projects! Are there shoes involved by any chance? If not, what is it?

debian

• thx.

Thanked by 1Riz
  • No shoes are involved

• techz__techz__ Member
    edited September 2017

• But why am i getting questioned and grilled? Shouldnt have to go into crazy detail on personal projects :)

As there are very few legitimate uses of an entire /24 for a single server, even more so for servers with low/no spec requirements being listed.

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • FredQcFredQc Member
    edited September 2017

@Aidan said: But why am i getting questioned and grilled? Shouldnt have to go into crazy detail on personal projects :)

Well, asking a /24 for "personal projects" is suspicious in first place.

Thanked by 2mikho ucxo
  • Is LET. Most users just look for drama.

@FredQc said:

@Aidan said: But why am i getting questioned and grilled? Shouldnt have to go into crazy detail on personal projects :)

Well, asking a /24 for "personal projects" is suspicious in first place.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

Tell us more about your project. You might have providers who are interested if it isn't spam/abuse/illegal/etc.

• If you are a PROVIDER please DM me for more info. I can assure you no illegal or misuse of your equipment. Everyone else carry on with day and kindly mind your business post is not for you

Thank you!!!

Thanked by 1micronodes
  • sibapersibaper Member
    edited September 2017

• mmuyskensmmuyskens Member, Host Rep

@techz__ said:
    If you are a PROVIDER please DM me for more info. I can assure you no illegal or misuse of your equipment. Everyone else carry on with day and kindly mind your business post is not for you

Thank you!!!

LOL #ShoeNet

• What is with the shoes business anyway ?

• LeviLevi Member
    edited September 2017

Yea, wtf with shoes and ip's?

• LTniger said: Yea, wtf with shoes and ip's?

Be more specific next time. That's why.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited September 2017

It's about scraping content from external websites and creating blogs out of it. This is what I have been told via PM by the OP and I am not convinced, that he has permission of the original authors to do so. Thread closed. This is not the kind of topic we would like to see here.

Thanked by 2ucxo FredQc
This discussion has been closed.