Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PageClick Brief Review - Please don't do business this way. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PageClick Brief Review - Please don't do business this way.

13»

Comments

• I want to give a honorable mention to @onacloud. When this happened to me with them, all it took was a polite ticket to get a refund.

Thanked by 1OnACloud
  • CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

I think the op should have cancelled the subscription, but it would cost next to nothing to refund him in this case, so why take the reputation damage for a single customers negligence?

Good to see this is now resolved.

• jiggawattjiggawatt Member
    edited September 2017

Ishaq said: Please reply to your ticket so we can arrange a refund in this case.

I am genuinely glad that @Ishaq and @Clouvider proved me completely wrong about calling them shithosts. It is clear that they are not representatives of the shithosting industry - but rather its pallbearers. They are true gentlemen-hosts that listen to their customer base.

What happened here I think is that @WSS - that looming figure and thought leader of the commentariat class, that garlic in the hot breath of rapacious commentism - chimed in first with his usual shit. Being an avowed participant in the great competition between quality hosting discourse and the discordant forum dumbassery that stands two and a half swords opposite, he craftily hijacked this thread and tilted it toward anti-customer hate and vitriol.

It's easy for any host to succumb to this and falter in the pursuit of quality customer service. Keeping things up 24/7 is not easy! But we have restored the Provider to its righful - but no less gracious and dignified - place above the ordinary commenters on LET. @truesouth I invite you to respond to your ticket and arrange a refund in this case. The needful shall be done.

• Whatever sort of drugs @jiggawattz has this weekend, I wouldn't mind a taste.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited September 2017

@WSS said:
    Whatever sort of drugs @jiggawattz has this weekend, I wouldn't mind a taste.

I'll try anything once.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • Count me in!

Thanked by 1WSS