Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I buy a server in ServerHub,But I waiting more than 5 hours,They still not reply my ticket or provis
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I buy a server in ServerHub,But I waiting more than 5 hours,They still not reply my ticket or provis

I buy a server in ServerHub,But I waiting more than 5 hours,They still not reply my ticket or provisioning my server.

Comments

• allow more time its easy

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • Okay, what the fuck are we going to do about it? These posts are so pointless.

• @cociu said:
    allow more time its easy

But they really slow.....even support ticket.

• @6ixth said:
    Okay, what the fuck are we going to do about it? These posts are so pointless.

Very slow.

• longdu said: even support ticket.

maybe not have in weekends support ?

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Probably doing manual checks on new customers.

Grab a cup of tea and relax

• @mikho said:
    Probably doing manual checks on new customers.

Grab a cup of tea and relax

No,They not answer my support ticket...

• @cociu said:

longdu said: even support ticket.

They said"7X24 support"

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@longdu said:

They said"7X24 support"

My former boss claimed that by sending the auto reply to an new ticket ment that the case had been opened and the claim of 24x7 support is reached.

• @mikho said:

@longdu said:

They said"7X24 support"

My former boss claimed that by sending the auto reply to an new ticket ment that the case had been opened and the claim of 24x7 support is reached.

But serverhub never give me any reply.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

have you tried to call them? here is the toll free number 1-888-209-5744, you can use skype to call toll free numbers and the lowendtalk is not ServerHub support portal!!

Have you check your spam folder as it can be reply email in it.

• @WebProject said:
    have you tried to call them? here is the toll free number 1-888-209-5744, you can use skype to call toll free numbers and the lowendtalk is not ServerHub support portal!!

I call them,But they not answer me!!!!!!

• @WebProject said:

I call them,But they not answer me!!!!!!

longdu said: I call them,But they not answer me!!!!!!

does anywhere on the website state sales team open 24/7? as it sounds to me at this moment is drama for no reason.

• @WebProject said:

longdu said: I call them,But they not answer me!!!!!!

does anywhere on the website state sales team open 24/7? as it sounds to me at this moment is drama for no reason.

I notice you again,It is support!

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

There is a big difference between 24 hour technical support and sales. You are a new sale. Give it some time. 5 hours is nothing. Why make such a fuss over nothing?

• pls bruh it's weekend. even the company say "24*7 support"

• @randvegeta said:
    There is a big difference between 24 hour technical support and sales. You are a new sale. Give it some time. 5 hours is nothing. Why make such a fuss over nothing?

Please notice!They not answer my "support ticket".
    Stupid guys.

• @longdu said:

@randvegeta said:

Please notice!They not answer my "support ticket".
    Stupid guys.

Being inpatient makes everything longer.
    I don't think they like to deal with clients that are demanding things while it is in their queue.

Stop being a dick and wait patiently.
    Nothing will make it faster but worse.

• 只有5个小时而已,人家还在PAPAPA呢 - -。。。

• @cxcool said:
    只有5个小时而已,人家还在PAPAPA呢 - -。。。

6个小时了,工单一句都不回复。

• what is the meaning for "PAPAPA" ?

edited September 2017

@longdu said:

@cxcool said:
    只有5个小时而已,人家还在PAPAPA呢 - -。。。

6个小时了,工单一句都不回复。

translated: "6 hours, the work order is not a reply." How do you not get the issue? the sales team is different to support, therefore sales team is not in on weekend, as for support you are not yet customer to provide any support!

longdu said: Please notice!They not answer my "support ticket". Stupid guys.

Stop being so impatient and unreasonable. Give it time. Many hosts would think twice about serving customers like you because you're obviously very high maintenance.

You've probably opened about a dozen tickets requesting support.

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • Support might be 24/7, though that does not mean that sales is 24/7 - usually they work "office" hours.

• i will say depends...if OP said that he already submit ticket to support department, i think better to reply something like received your message or forwarded to sales etc.....if like the OP said.....nothing receive any update from the provider....it is not nice....

hkmix said: i will say depends...if OP said that he already submit ticket to support department, i think better to reply something like received your message or forwarded to sales etc.....if like the OP said.....nothing receive any update from the provider....it is not nice....

Well it depends what he considers a 'response'.

Some of our clients will open a technical support ticket when they really should be opening a billing or sales ticket, and for those, our technical support team will simply update the ticket's department and say as much in the ticket response.

i.e. "We have moved your ticket to the concerned department."

But this is little better than an automated response like "we've received your e-mail and a ticket has been opened".

Zero response is bad. But if it is a 'pseduo automated' response, then I think that's fine.

If there is 0 response what so ever, then it's also possible the tickets are not being opened? We also have clients who 'email us' but they send to the wrong address. For example we send out e-mails from a 'no_reply' address, to which they reply to and then we never get a response.

Or sometimes they try and send an email to one of our support desks from an unrecognized address and the email gets dropped because we only allow support tickets to be opened from a registered address.

• @longdu Sales ticket is not a support ticket. A sales ticket (this is what you opened) can take 2-3 days to be answered. It is not a priority, as you do not have service.
    And as I see that you are doing it all wrong (flooding support with tickets, having no patience for receiving a server, bash the provider to a public forum with no reason at all), I suppose that your knowledge is really limited. It is the perfect way not to receive service from them at the end (well, if I was them, I would decline to sell you services after all that, because it is clearly what type of customer you are, the abusing one).
    Now, as ALL of LET members said to you, STFU and be patience waiting for a reply. And an advice: this is your second "contribution" in LET since January you signed up here, with jus two more posts then, bashing another provider for a refund. It's not the best attitude to asking for help / opinions in this community...

@cxcool This is an English forum, do not use again other languages. If you want to speak with a member in your language, use pm.

Thanked by 1imok
  • hkmix said: i will say depends...if OP said that he already submit ticket to support department, i think better to reply something like received your message or forwarded to sales etc.....if like the OP said.....nothing receive any update from the provider....it is not nice....

Support is costing money. Rading and answering tickets need employees time, it's not free. A sales ticket is not a priority and not provided 24/7 usually, due to this reason. Even if it would seem nice if a provider would do the extra mile, it is client's obligation to follow common rules.

• @jvnadr said:

hkmix said: i will say depends...if OP said that he already submit ticket to support department, i think better to reply something like received your message or forwarded to sales etc.....if like the OP said.....nothing receive any update from the provider....it is not nice....

Support is costing money. Rading and answering tickets need employees time, it's not free. A sales ticket is not a priority and not provided 24/7 usually, due to this reason. Even if it would seem nice if a provider would do the extra mile, it is client's obligation to follow common rules.

I think you are a silly guys!I notice you last time,I open a ticket on"General Support" department!

This discussion has been closed.