Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[WTB] Overzold 5G
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[WTB] Overzold 5G

GunterGunter Member
edited August 2013 in Requests

I'll buy off any 5GB Overzold plan at the promotional 4.55 Sterling price and pay off whatever remaining time is on it, if anyone is interested.

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I am curious, why not buy directly from the source ? There are still some available.

• @Maounique said:
    I am curious, why not buy directly from the source ? There are still some available.

Because the promotion for 5G is already over, and OP is thinking to pay $7/month for it?

• GunterGunter Member
    edited August 2013

@DalComp said:
    Because the promotion for 5G is already over, and OP is thinking to pay $7/month for it?

^ That's mostly why. If I can get a promotional Overzold, I'll go for it because I hear it surpasses many budget hosts as it is, otherwise I'll just go for DireVPS unless I feel the need to switch to Overzold in the future.

4g is 4.5 with serverbear code, almost all other things are same except storage and ram.
    We were out a couple of times this week, but the botters are still at it and we terminate those so stock re-appears pretty fast.

However, I am almost sure it will not last much longer, servers are full and we cannot add new ones right now.

• All of my 20+ OverZold has been suspended, figured I needed a dedicated server to continue botting and decided to not renew.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

20?! Suspended? Wow

Believe it or not, botters continue to sign up and resell them :(

• @Maounique said:
    Believe it or not, botters continue to sign up and resell them :(

Botters? Doing what?

• @darknyan said:
    Botters? Doing what?

Runescape i guess

• hiphiphip0hiphiphip0 Member
    edited September 2013

@darknyan

I bought a overzold 5 month ago,don't know where to use it (bought too many boxes and domains),don't want it idle so requested a cancel several days ago,but it's still in billing period(19th September).

If you could make better use of it ,I could transfer it to you for free.

Don't know whether transfer is permitted.

@Maounique