Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

*** Pure SSD RAID-10 VPS in NETHERLANDS - $2/mo ! + 50% OFF! LIFETIME
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

*** Pure SSD RAID-10 VPS in NETHERLANDS - $2/mo ! + 50% OFF! LIFETIME

* Use promo code lifetime to Get 50% off for lifetime on all VPS Services

LunarVPS.com provides Fully-Managed OpenVZ, KVM VPS services in Netherlands location with port Speeds of 1Gbps.

• These VPS comes with a Superior connectivity with Unmatched Bandwidth at very Affordable Prices.
  • Our High Performance XEON Nodes are built for providing 99.98% Uptime with Quality Service.
  • All VPS plans can be upgraded at any instant time.

Test Your Connection

*Looking Glass: http://lg.nl.lunarvps.com/

*Test IPv4: 185.72.178.102

*Data Center :EvoSwitch Netherlands B.V.

Features

• Pure SSD RAID-10 Storage.
  • 1Gbps uplink @ 2x 10Gbit/s switch
  • Free IPv6.
  • Our Infrastructure is reliable and powerful to suit any needs.
  • Fantastic Ticket Support. We are a Keen Dedicated Team.
  • Rapid Response Support Team!.
  • Anytime money back Guaranteed!.
  • 99.9% Server Uptime Guaranteed!.
  • SolusVM Control Panel

PAYMENT ACCEPTED

• Paypal
  • Payza
  • Skrill
  • Bitcoin
  • Perfect Money
  • Wire Transfer
  • Credit Card

Netherland - OpenVZ [ 1 Gbps + SSD VPS ]

NLVZ-512

Processor : Intel Xeon

Dedicated RAM : 512 MB DDR3

CPU Cores : 2

IPV4 : 1

IPV6 : /64

Disk Storage : 50 GB

Data Transfer : 2000 GB [1Gbps Port]

Management : Fully Managed

Proactive Monitoring : 24 X 7 X 365

Price : $4/mo Only

Kindly visit following link to know all our VPS plan details:

http://www.lunarvps.com/openvz-ssd-vps.html

Netherland - KVM [ 1 Gbps + SSD VPS ]

NLKVM-512

Processor : Intel Xeon

Dedicated RAM : 512 MB DDR3

CPU Cores : 2

IPV4 : 1

IPV6 : /64

Disk Storage : 50 GB

Data Transfer : 2000 GB [1Gbps Port]

Management : Fully Managed

Proactive Monitoring : 24 X 7 X 365

Price : $4/mo Only

Kindly visit following link to know all our VPS plan details:

http://www.lunarvps.com/windows-kvm-ssd-vps.html

Some Q/A, which are frequently asked

• Is VPN allowed? - Yes for personal use.
  • Is TUN/TAP/PPP enabled? - Yes.
  • Is adult hosting allowed? - Yes.
  • Can I add extra IP addresses? - Yes you can order them additionally.
  • Do you own the servers? - Yes, we OWN all our hardware and equipment.
  • Do you have a money back guarantee? - Yes we have a Anytime money back Guaranteed!.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post below OR sent us mail to our email id [email protected].

Comments

• What about 1Gb of RAM?

• Where to find the promo code?

• DMCA?

• @paradiser said:
    Where to find the promo code?

And the code is... lifetime

• Opened a ticket Aug. 21st, still waiting for an answer..

• wow that's greate but i need at least with 1 gb ram and 2 cpu if you can provide these with 1 gb ram at 3.80 to 4$ then i can purchase for first month i will buy only one if work great then from next month 10 to 12 vps i will buy

• I have activated 512mb kvm windows server but its to low ram and server is so slow so i have send ticket to see what can be done cancell or maybe replacment to linux kvm

• ucxoucxo Member
    edited September 2017

Advice: stay well clear (I get the impression they have little clue about what they're doing).

Edit: What the fuck, Vanilla forum. I posted straight from the preview function and two thirds of my text simply vanished.
    Let's try that again:

1. Their looking glass is behind Cloudflare and when called out on it, support doesn't even realize why that's a problem:

You: Hi

You: It seems lg.nl.lunarvps.com is behind Cloudflare, which makes it pretty much useless
      You: (As in, I'll be testing Cloudflare's network, not yours)
      stephen [redacted]: No
      stephen [redacted]: You are searching our network speed

2. They advertise that "All of our plans are backed by Anytime Money Back Guarantee policy" (which doesn't even require stating a reason for cancellation), but their ToS state "Our Virtual Server series carry a 7-day money back guarantee with a valid reason requirement for cancellation."
      When asked about that, support stated that ultimately the ToS are what's binding. The makes the (non-existent) "anytime guarantee" either an accidental screw-up or intentional false advertising.
      I tend to assume it's just carelessness, but that doesn't reflect well on a hosting provider either.

• EdmondEdmond Member
    edited September 2017

@ucxo just use 185.72.178.102 instead for ping test?
    But having it behind Cloudflare makes it completely pointless, pings are hitting Cloudflare's PoPs and the test files usually get cached...

• @ucxo said:
    Advice: stay well clear (I get the impression they have little clue about what they're doing).

1. Their looking glass is behind Cloudflare and when called out on it, support doesn't even realize why that's a problem:

That's enough in itself to keep me away.

• @Lunarvps Could you answer us, please?

• @Anna_Parker said:
    @Lunarvps Could you answer us, please?

Promo code is lifetime

• Thanks for your information we will correct this.

Also open ticket we will do refund for left over days , just open ticket if you not satisfied with our service.

@ucxo said:

Edit: What the fuck, Vanilla forum. I posted straight from the preview function and two thirds of my text simply vanished.
    Let's try that again:

You: Hi

You: It seems lg.nl.lunarvps.com is behind Cloudflare, which makes it pretty much useless
      You: (As in, I'll be testing Cloudflare's network, not yours)
      stephen [redacted]: No
      stephen [redacted]: You are searching our network speed

2. They advertise that "All of our plans are backed by Anytime Money Back Guarantee policy" (which doesn't even require stating a reason for cancellation), but their ToS state "Our Virtual Server series carry a 7-day money back guarantee with a valid reason requirement for cancellation."
      When asked about that, support stated that ultimately the ToS are what's binding. The makes the (non-existent) "anytime guarantee" either an accidental screw-up or intentional false advertising.
      I tend to assume it's just carelessness, but that doesn't reflect well on a hosting provider either.

• Opened a ticket Aug. 21st

Lunarvps said: open ticket we will do refund

• @tenpera said:
    Opened a ticket Aug. 21st

Lunarvps said: open ticket we will do refund

ok, but the offer is from September 8, 2017?

• @Lunarvps

I forgot to use the promotion code lifetime when I order a vps

Can I cancle this vps and order a new one?

• @Lunarvps What about Linux on your KVM?