Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest window vps need
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest window vps need

Hello ever one i need cheap window vps with these spec:

core 2
ram 1024
storage 25Gb
IPv4 + IPv6

i used to buy this vps from provitserver now they have increased the price before price was 3.40$

so my budget is 2$ to 3.80$ any one here who can provide me that kind of vps in cheap price

Comments

• IonSwitch_StanIonSwitch_Stan Member, Host Rep

At that price you need to bring your own license, or find someone selling a grey market license as some hosts do. A valid Microsoft SPLA license costs more than $3.80/m.

• @IonSwitch_Stan said:
    At that price you need to bring your own license, or find someone selling a grey market license as some hosts do. A valid Microsoft SPLA license costs more than $3.80/m.

i need trail window i am not asking for activated with license

• @IonSwitch_Stan said:
    @IonSwitch_Stan said:

i need trail window i am not asking for activated with license

• If you could live with paying 20 cents more and have one less core, you could manage it at Virmach. It's $4/mo or $2/mo without Windows licensing. Here's the 1GB KVM link. Use coupon LEB2017G1 to get $3 off. If it isn't cheap enough, wait for another big sale from them...

(aff link)

• @Edmond said:
    If you could live with paying 20 cents more and have one less core, you could manage it at Virmach. It's $4/mo or $2/mo without Windows licensing. Here's the 1GB KVM link. Use coupon LEB2017G1 to get $3 off. If it isn't cheap enough, wait for another big sale from them...

(aff link)
    @Edmond said:
    If you could live with paying 20 cents more and have one less core, you could manage it at Virmach. It's $4/mo or $2/mo without Windows licensing. Here's the 1GB KVM link. Use coupon LEB2017G1 to get $3 off. If it isn't cheap enough, wait for another big sale from them...

(aff link)

yesterday i have purchase one vps with 1 vcpu and with 1 gb ram in trail window only for 2.50$ virmach is much expensive even with coupon code

• IonSwitch_StanIonSwitch_Stan Member, Host Rep

$2.50/m seems both within your budget ($2-$3.80) and cheaper than your current provider ($3.40). Why do you say its "much expensive"?

• @IonSwitch_Stan said:
    $2.50/m seems both within your budget ($2-$3.80) and cheaper than your current provider ($3.40). Why do you say its "much expensive"?

i said that yesterday i bought vps that cost me 2.50$ but i has 1vcpu and i used to use vps with 2 cpu i dont know what is the different between vcpu and cpu but yesterday i bought vpuc one vps and i think that is much slower then 2 cpu

• @IonSwitch_Stan said:
    @IonSwitch_Stan said:

and i said that vmirch is expensive not my provider

• @sheryshafi said:

@IonSwitch_Stan said:
    @IonSwitch_Stan said:

I'm completely confused. Could you exactly explain how much your old provider charged you and how long was that amount for. Because I can't see it any more expensive than your old one.

• @Edmond said:

@sheryshafi said:

@IonSwitch_Stan said:
    @IonSwitch_Stan said:

I'm completely confused. Could you exactly explain how much your old provider charged you and how long was that amount for. Because I can't see it any more expensive than your old one.

before i used to buy vps at 3.4$ with 2cpu and 1 gbram now but from last month they have increased prices so i decided to find other company who can provide me at same price at 3.4$ or more cheap so i came here the last day i got one person here he showed me his vps plans of kvm there were one vps which cost me 2.50$ for 1vcpu and 1 gbram but i think that spc is quite slow i need at least 2 cpu with single gb ram

• @sheryshafi said:

@Edmond said:

@sheryshafi said:

@IonSwitch_Stan said:
    @IonSwitch_Stan said:

before i used to buy vps at 3.4$ with 2cpu and 1 gbram now but from last month they have increased prices so i decided to find other company who can provide me at same price at 3.4$ or more cheap so i came here the last day i got one person here he showed me his vps plans of kvm there were one vps which cost me 2.50$ for 1vcpu and 1 gbram but i think that spc is quite slow i need at least 2 cpu with single gb ram

Well if you want it licensed, your going to have a very hard time...

• ChristianDSHChristianDSH Member, Host Rep

Not quite the specifications you search but how would be

2vCore |
    1GB RAM |
    100GB HDD |
    1x IPv4 & IPv6 |
    Windows Server 2012

3,10€ monthly ~ 3,73 USD according to OANDA

You just need to write your LET Username in the order notes and i'll add the second vCore.

Link: DeinServerHost LET Deals

• @ChristianDSH said:
    Not quite the specifications you search but how would be

2vCore |
    1GB RAM |
    100GB HDD |
    1x IPv4 & IPv6 |
    Windows Server 2012

3,10€ monthly ~ 3,73 USD according to OANDA

You just need to write your LET Username in the order notes and i'll add the second vCore.

Link: DeinServerHost LET Deals

i am currently using 2core cpu vps at 4$ from next month i will test your vps

• @Edmond said:

@sheryshafi said:

@Edmond said:

@sheryshafi said:

@IonSwitch_Stan said:
    @IonSwitch_Stan said:

Well if you want it licensed, your going to have a very hard time...

I dont need licensed dear i can manage without licensed it should be trail

• Ok than..... Use 50OFF to get 50% off the KVM plans of this provider called Cloudflexy. Choose whatever you like. By the way, ignore the listed bandwidth, apparently it's unmetered (or well... it appears as 97.66TB on the panel).

(aff link)

• @Edmond said:
    Ok than..... Use 50OFF to get 50% off the KVM plans of this provider called Cloudflexy. Choose whatever you like. By the way, ignore the listed bandwidth, apparently it's unmetered (or well... it appears as 97.66TB on the panel).

(aff link)

Is that your site dear i have bought at 4$ 2cpu and 1 gb ram at the same price dedicenter is providing 2 cpu and 2 gb ram wow are you didicated cpu and are these with discount and are these only for limited time i need that same price as always

• @Edmond said:
    Ok than..... Use 50OFF to get 50% off the KVM plans of this provider called Cloudflexy. Choose whatever you like. By the way, ignore the listed bandwidth, apparently it's unmetered (or well... it appears as 97.66TB on the panel).

(aff link)

Can you tell that what the location of that vps

• A BuyVM KVM slice?

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • EdmondEdmond Member
    edited September 2017

@sheryshafi said:

@Edmond said:

(aff link)

Is that your site dear i have bought at 4$ 2cpu and 1 gb ram at the same price dedicenter is providing 2 cpu and 2 gb ram wow are you didicated cpu and are these with discount and are these only for limited time i need that same price as always

@sheryshafi said:

Can you tell that what the location of that vps

Locations include FR, NL, DE, Uk & US. I don't own/work at the company, I'm just a customer. As for as I can tell, it's a recurring discount, but I haven't used the 50OFF coupon before, I used the 35OFF coupon since the 50OFF one doesn't work on annual billing and the plan I chose only offered that. Beware that the coupon only applies to one order so if you plan to get multiple VPSs, put the order in together.

• @Pilovali said:
    A BuyVM KVM slice?
    @Pilovali said:
    A BuyVM KVM slice?

Can you tell me more about this dear

• @sheryshafi said:

@Pilovali said:
    A BuyVM KVM slice?
    @Pilovali said:
    A BuyVM KVM slice?

You order a KVM slice, select Windows template and done. @francisco owns it.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@sheryshafi said:

@Pilovali said:
    A BuyVM KVM slice?
    @Pilovali said:
    A BuyVM KVM slice?

Hello,

https://buyvm.net/kvm-dedicated-server-slices

:D

Francisco