Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Paypal Bank Withdrawals in minutes.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Paypal Bank Withdrawals in minutes.

If your debit card is one of the accepted ones you can now get withdrawals faster, I just withdrew $39 and in 15 seconds it was on my debit card I have to admit this is good :-).

I am guessing this will work on weekends which is great since If I make a withdrawal on friday it would not be on my card until monday.

Comments

• I could't understand it as this message is also showing on my PP withdrawal page.

Will transfer be made from Card to Bank or from PayPal balance to Bank?

• vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Host Rep

@Stevie May or may not. But it depends on country you hold paypal account

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Ye that is not gonna happen in Portugal, at least any time soon...

• What is the fee?

• @TheKiller
    make a bank withdrawal on paypal and on the page if it says 30 minutes or less then you should have the feature.

@psycholyzern

$0.25

This could be usa only but I am not really sure.

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep

It's been a free thing in the UK for years. Welcome halfway to the past.

• Stevie said: If your debit card is one of the accepted ones

... Skrill does this to any VISA card since years. Takes less than 10 seconds.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @Rhys said:

It's free in the US too but takes one business day. That fees is for quick transfers.

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2017

@TheKiller said:

@Rhys said:

It's free in the US too but takes one business day. That fees is for quick transfers.

So still way in the past, 10 second transfers for free in the UK for around 5 years.

• jackbjackb Member, Host Rep

@Rhys said:

@TheKiller said:

@Rhys said:

So still way in the past, 10 second transfers for free in the UK for around 5 years.

Bank transfers by SFTP :USA:

Thanked by 1Rhys
  • psycholyzern said: What is the fee?

Maybe it's different for each countries

My last withdrawal to bank account only take one day (not to card), with $1.~ fee.

Their conversion rate suck.

• @Rhys said:

@TheKiller said:

@Rhys said:

Withdrawing for years in UK and it's always been there in seconds... never understood "up to a few days" when it was always instant but didn't know it was different everywhere so that now makes sense...

Thanked by 3Rhys MichaelCee Pwner
  • It takes less then 5 minutes to show up in my Bank Account...been using it for the past week and I love it.

• @Rhys said:

We have EMV, tap 'n pay, but no PayPal debit transfers. Boy, it feels great to be in a country with 10x less people than the USA. No market = no fun :(

• @Coffee Choose "let my bank convert." It sends the funds in the currency you have (no conversion fees from PayPal).

Thanked by 1netomx
  • You guys have two-factor auth enabled on your accounts? I got a newsletter thing from Paypal saying it was enabled for my US Business account, but when I called them about it because it wasn't showing up, they told me it's not yet available on accounts with 2FA.

• +1 for the UK. If it's a new account the first few takes 2-3 days then it's always been instant. Hope you all catch up soon!

• doghouch said: let my bank convert.

Where we can find that option? I used to withdraw to bank account since card withdrawal fee are higher.

But I already pushed the transfer button shortly after posting on LET :(

• @doghouch said:
    @Coffee Choose "let my bank convert." It sends the funds in the currency you have (no conversion fees from PayPal).

Does this work for UK? I've just transferred some money down and feel like I've been ripped off lol

• Damian said: You guys have two-factor auth enabled on your accounts

Nope, I don't have two-factor auth enabled

• @Coffee said:

doghouch said: let my bank convert.

Where we can find that option? I used to withdraw to bank account since card withdrawal fee are higher.

But I already pushed the transfer button shortly after posting on LET :(

Not sure, I assumed that PayPal would have it since you can do the same when making purchases.

• Always the same. the rich country pay less and the poor country we pay 10x more fees .... so from my part fuck this company`s who is make this difference. Here in romania we pay 2 eur or 2.5 dollars , but i see @Coffee is more fucked compared with me. Nothing political here but where the Fu-k is this help to the poor country ? because i dont see it. Never mind , i will take ma beer and try to ignore all this.

• doghouch said: @Coffee Choose "let my bank convert." It sends the funds in the currency you have (no conversion fees from PayPal).

hmmmmmmm, i will call paypal tumorrow to send some sisters there , i dont have this feature , this si disgusting yet !

edited September 2017

I wish we had these instant transfers in Portugal. Takes two business days to arrive and the fees are huge.

• take 2-4 business days in Indonesia, no fees ( if withdraw more than ~130$ ) but conversion rate is suck.
    I hope this feature will soon available in Indonesia.

• I only had the first withdrawal done manually. This was in february and after that it's instant. I just assumed they only verify the first one.

• I noticed today that this option appears for me in the mobile app, but still not on the website.

So I gave it a try and the money in my bank account four minutes later. Good job, modern world.

Huh. So where are you guys from?

This doesn't seem to be possible in Portugal.

• GamerTech24GamerTech24 Member
    edited September 2017

Once same day ACH is fully deployed, the US is now entering phase 2 https://www.nacha.org/rules/same-day-ach-moving-payments-faster-phase-2, withdrawals/deposits directly from a US bank account will be pretty much same day

I usually withdraw from my bank account so I don’t have to pay the $0.70 fee or whatever it is to do it from my Visa debit card, my bank doesn’t support same day ACH so my withdraws or deposits take usually 2-3 days

I have no clue what the system used in place of this is for other countries, some may not even have it meaning their debit card is the main way they have to go about doing that

• GamerTech24GamerTech24 Member
    edited November 2017

Edit: I tried this

beware if you live in the US and you're with a smaller bank or credit union like I am, the transfer may not be instant, in my case I tried it Friday night and didn't get it until Monday morning.

PayPal informed me that this seems to be the case with a lot of smaller banks and CUs, and refunded me the fee, so in my case it really makes no difference to either use the bank transfer or push-to-card deposit option.

I guess you won't really know which is the case unless you try, or your bank tells you how long it'll take.