Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Shared hosting with dedicated IP
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Shared hosting with dedicated IP

Is there anyone else that does cheap shared hosting with dedicated IP's? I know of buyshared and vpshared.

Comments

  • alpharacks, nodecomet

  • @jvnadr said:
    alpharacks, nodecomet

    Sorry I should have stated in the $5/year category

  • Intelpentium0Intelpentium0 Member, Provider
    edited September 2017

    You mean, a dedi ip including hosting per annum for $5?
    Or you are looking for cpanel hosting in a vps that has dedicated ip?

    ✓✓Latest offer here

  • eloftyelofty Member
    edited September 2017

    @intepentium0 said:
    You mean, a dedi ip including hosting per annum for $5?
    Or you are looking for cpanel hosting in a vpsvps that has dedicated ip?

    dedicated ip with shared hosting. yes $5/year or similar. Thats what the others offer it for, just want to see what other options are out there.

  • @elofty said:

    @intepentium0 said:
    You mean, a dedi ip including hosting per annum for $5?
    Or you are looking for cpanel hosting in a vpsvps that has dedicated ip?

    dedicated ip with shared hosting. yes $5/year or similar. Thats what the others offer it for, just want to see what other options are out there.

    You should actually lookup the current IPv4 situation and realise you're not getting shit for 5$ a year

  • @elofty

    By "others," only @Francisco actually offers this as far as I know.

    Just grab a Virmach deal when it restocks. Done.

    wget https://s.flamz.pw/dl/bench.sh && bash bench.sh

    curl https://s.flamz.pw/analytics/bench/stats.php

  • @FoxelVox said:

    @elofty said:

    @intepentium0 said:
    You mean, a dedi ip including hosting per annum for $5?
    Or you are looking for cpanel hosting in a vpsvps that has dedicated ip?

    dedicated ip with shared hosting. yes $5/year or similar. Thats what the others offer it for, just want to see what other options are out there.

    You should actually lookup the current IPv4 situation and realise you're not getting shit for 5$ a year

    As soon as ipv6 is mainstream i'll jump on board but until then i'd prefer ipv4.

  • FlamesRunner said: Just grab a Virmach deal when it restocks. Done.

    https://virmach.com/special-offers/ it's in stock

  • gonduriyagonduriya Member, Silenced

    What is the benifit of dedicated IP in shared hosting? someone explain plezzzz

  • gonduriya said: What is the benifit of dedicated IP in shared hosting? someone explain plezzzz

    It's for SEO purpose I guess.

  • @bersy said:

    gonduriya said: What is the benifit of dedicated IP in shared hosting? someone explain plezzzz

    It's for SEO purpose I guess.

    I think it's more about avoiding being on the same IP as bad sites. I see it as added protection if someone on the same server gets DDoS'd, at least they can nullroute the IP and my sites don't get knocked out in the process.

    Thanked by 1bersy

    🐴 $2/mo 512MB KVM - Unmetered bandwidth. $1.25 for 256GB Block Storage - from BuyVM (aff)

  • @bersy said:

    gonduriya said: What is the benifit of dedicated IP in shared hosting? someone explain plezzzz

    It's for SEO purpose I guess.

    SEO? lol

    Thanked by 2Aidan MasonR
  • bersybersy Member
    edited September 2017

    doghouch said: SEO? lol

    yeah, lol

  • decided to go with virmach much faster server than eleven2 and cheap for the ip

Sign In or Register to comment.