Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

4 x 240GB Mushkin Chronos Deluxe SSD for sale
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

4 x 240GB Mushkin Chronos Deluxe SSD for sale

serverianserverian Member
edited August 2013 in Offers

$80 per each. Buyer arranges the shipping label and pick up. The drives are in Continuum Datacenter.

If you buy all of them, I'll throw in a faulty one that you can RMA for free.

Comments

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

I would get two if you can ship to Spain.

• If you can hold on to 1-2 of these for another week or so I may be interested.

• What were they used for and how long were they in use?

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

@Microlinux said:
    What were they used for and how long were they in use?

I think it'd be better if they were in use for a while. We've never used Mushkins, but I've seen a ton of threads of users complaining 'failed within 2 days', 'failed within 1 week', etc.

• @fizzyjoe908 said:
    If you can hold on to 1-2 of these for another week or so I may be interested.

I have some requests for all of them. It'll be more clear soon.

@Microlinux said:
    What were they used for and how long were they in use?

They were on light production use for just over a year

• wroxwrox Member
    edited August 2013

I would buy one from you if you can ship to Sweden.

Edit:
    This is to be noted if you recieve the RMA'd SSD outside US.

Mushkin warrants to the first consumer purchaser that this Mushkin product, when shipped in its original container, will be free from defects in material and workmanship and agrees that it will, at its option, repair or exchange (with the most similar available product, refurbished or new) the defective product at no charge to the purchaser, provided:

(1) the product (including its label) has not been abused, misused, replaced, repaired or modified, and
    (2) the product was properly installed and used in its recommended environment, and
    (3) proof of purchase is provided
    (4) return shipment on warranty service will be made to original country of purchase.

Source: http://poweredbymushkin.com/support/support?id=55

• Sold.

This discussion has been closed.