Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for server with IPv6 Block.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for server with IPv6 Block.

Hello Friends,

Anyone offer VPS or dedicated server with one IPv4 & bulk IPv6 Block. Not special Requirement general hardware is enough only require bulk IPv6(128,256,1024,2048).

Thanks.

Comments

• What is "bulk ipv6"?

• SpeedyKVMSpeedyKVM Banned, Member

Not sure what you consider bulk IPv6, however most hosts are happy to provide a /64 including SpeedyKVM and others.

• justvmjustvm Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2017

@247 said:
    Hello Friends,

Anyone offer VPS or dedicated server with one IPv4 & bulk IPv6 Block. Not special Requirement general hardware is enough only require bulk IPv6(128,256,1024,2048).

Thanks.

I can give you bulk IPv6 Block in North Caroline, VPS or Dedicated, please PM

• What if I can't commute to North Caroline? Can you possibly ship it bulk rate?

@WSS said:
    What if I can't commute to North Caroline? Can you possibly ship it bulk rate?

For sure :)

• @vpsrus said:

@WSS said:

• @vpsrus said:

@WSS said:

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hello,

It is not configured by default but each dedicated server we provide has a /96 ipv6 available.

OP is clear wants bulk of IPV6 Block

• @vpsrus said:

OP is talking about getting 2048 ips in a block, even in bulk (lets say 2048 of those) would be a /106. OP should really read up about ipv6.

Thanked by 1rm_

@teamacc said:

@vpsrus said:

OP is talking about getting 2048 ips in a block, even in bulk (lets say 2048 of those) would be a /106. OP should really read up about ipv6.

Well, I think he is talking about subnet so he wants bulk (128,256,512,...) of /64 IPV6 or bulk of /80 IPV6

• Does Nike now accept IPV6?

• tehdantehdan Member
    edited September 2017

@Ikoula said:

each dedicated server we provide has a /96 ipv6 available.

Stop doing the internets wrong!

Thanked by 3rm_ SpeedyKVM Ole_Juul
  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

Why so frugal with ipv6? I could happily give a /48 to all our customers and still have thousands of /48s to allocate.

• Stop doing the internets wrong!

At least it's not a /128

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @Aidan said:

Stop doing the internets wrong!

At least it's not a /128

I don't know, but some hosts try to pass that off as usable. Coughs OVH Classic

• @Aidan said:
    At least it's not a /128

I don't know - restricting to 1 IP (and reserving the rest of the /64 as OVH do) does have some (admittedly sadistic) logic, and at least shows some respect for the RFCs.

@ikoua - are you reserving the unused 2^32 addresses in the /64 that you should be allocating, or does it go to the next customers /96?

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

@tehdan, It is reserved

• fail.

• This thread is kinda anticlimactic...

What happened to OP's strange IP requirement?
    Does Ikoula really follow IPv6 assignment standards?
    Can we prove any of this?

So many open questions...

• If you want 128,256,1024,2048 IPv6s, your going to have a hard time... The nearest IPv6 block is /27 block. I don't think you can get those...