Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS for 1$
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS for 1$

I need vps to do surveys . I need minimum requirements . It should have US located servers
I will try it for 1$ and if it works i can purchase the full package.

Comments

• For $1, you're leaving the provider next-to-nothing after fees. Stump up an extra couple of bucks for your surveys/sneaker proxies.

Thanked by 2WSS Waldo19
  • Its just trial period. Many providers give free trial but i want to pay ..

• dmaxx said: Its just trial period. Many providers give free trial but i want to pay ..

Might I ask why you want to pay if some providers are giving away free trials?

• @dmaxx said:
    Its just trial period. Many providers give free trial but i want to pay ..

Just stick with them?

• @Nekki said:

dmaxx said: Its just trial period. Many providers give free trial but i want to pay ..

Might I ask why you want to pay if some providers are giving away free trials?

Because i can pay . People who can not offer vps can use those free one

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Get one from my nat offers, $3/year and you can setup your webserver. Wham! Your ready

• What kind of survey that need vps ? can't you just use shared hosting ? there is a bunch shared hosting for $1

• dmaxx said: Because i can pay . People who can not offer vps can use those free one

If you can pay, that's great, well done. If you tell us what you want to use the VPS for, your monthly budget and the minimum resource requirements, we'll find you a provider that you can sign up with immediately and not have to worry about 'trialling'.

• You can try fdcservers.net. 128mb/kvm/ipv6 available / 5mbps unmetered . They required phone call verification.

• HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

you can check out servers at https://hostmayo.com/vps-hosting.php . Just click on the 1 Gb package and use the coupon "4off" for monthly billing with 1$ trial of the vps.

• mehargagsmehargags Member
    edited September 2017

@yokowasis said:
    What kind of survey that need vps ? can't you just use shared hosting ? there is a bunch shared hosting for $1

exactly!!

• As i know, when peoples of a country is not allowed to work on paid surveys company like mintvine, sample cube or survey junkie, they can do this illegally by using fake name, address with a US/UK/CA/AU Windows/Linux remote desktop VPS.

• Not in the US but in Italy: Aruba cloud 1GB mem 20GB HDD 1cvore is costing 1€ per month.

• @jvnadr said:
    Not in the US but in Italy: Aruba cloud 1GB mem 20GB HDD 1cvore is costing 1€ per month.

1€ = 1.18$ != 1$

• This has got to be the shittest excuse I have ever seen to try to get a good deal. But how about this.. you can have $1 vps from me after giving me personal favors for a year. Now that is a fair offer to deal with your expectations.

It is one thing to find a good deal, another to "demand" it.

Thanked by 1Waldo19