Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a 6 Vcore 6 GB RAM 50GB SSD KVM Slice
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a 6 Vcore 6 GB RAM 50GB SSD KVM Slice

I am looking for a ~ KVM slice 5-6 vcore 6 GB RAM 50GB SSD, DDoS and with capability in control panel for snapshot/ image creation for ~$10 (I know dedicenter, scaleway and contabo are under that price range but haven't heard great things about them on support.) network 100Mb/s would do. E5 or E3 Xenon.

Comments

• I want a pony.

• @advarisk said:
    I want a pony.

And a lambo.

• and a Ferrari if we are running out of sarcasm. Anything useful to add?

• perryoo11perryoo11 Member
    edited September 2017

@arunsharma7 said:
    I am looking for a ~ KVM slice 5-6 vcore 6 GB RAM 50GB SSD, DDoS and with capability in control panel for snapshot/ image creation for ~$10 (I know dedicenter, scaleway and contabo are under that price range but haven't heard great things about them on support.) network 100Mb/s would do. E5 or E3 Xenon.

Scaleway is worth a try.

Im using it without annoying problems but there are some small ones but it's not that big.

• To provide you with that at that budget, the owner of the company should be eating at a soup kitchen. That's probably why you heard bad things about their support of the ones who provide it.

Thanked by 3Harambe AuroraZ cassa
  • @arunsharma7 said:

Hey

if you find anything which you wont

Do post here

• netcup vServer?
    https://www.netcup.eu/bestellen/produkt.php?produkt=1769

Theres 2 dedicated cores rather than 6 vcores, and 40gb ssd, and i have no idea about the ddos protection or network (that should still be good, as its popular in let), but im sure others can help with the details

Thanked by 1arunsharma7
  • @arunsharma7 said:

Ask for the moon on a fucking stick, while you're at it.

Thanked by 3FoxelVox Aidan Nekki
  • Contabo or netcup is the best you'll get prick.

Thanked by 1arunsharma7
  • Why not ssdnodes?
    Is it openvz?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

serverian said: To provide you with that at that budget, the owner of the company should be eating at a soup kitchen.

They would have to sell the soup to pay for the servers.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

serverian said: To provide you with that at that budget, the owner of the company should be eating at a soup kitchen.

Francisco

Like @Jarland is selling taco?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@jetchirag said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Like @Jarland is selling taco?

No no, that's eating taco.

Francisco

Thanked by 2Hxxx cassa
  • pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

Another few inches would be nice to have. $10/week and its yours bud

• arunsharma7 said: and a Ferrari if we are running out of sarcasm. Anything useful to add?

You've confused sarcasm with contempt.

• arunsharma7arunsharma7 Member
    edited September 2017

I don't think provider have to break their back in providing what I have asked for, you have scaleway, contabo and netcup provider at this rates and still expanding why can't other ?
    could only be better after sales if not greed. Any way following I found
    https://dedicenter.com/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=1
    https://contabo.com/?show=configurator&vserver_id=193
    https://www.netcup.eu/bestellen/produkt.php?produkt=1745 (SAS)
    Scaleway VC1L or VC1M - Smaller CPU though

@noaman - Hope this helps

So yes you can get, thanks for trying hard to convince not possible if you can't do it
    Enjoy

• @Nekki said:

arunsharma7 said: and a Ferrari if we are running out of sarcasm. Anything useful to add?

You've confused sarcasm with contempt.

try harder next time

edited September 2017

• buy it from those companies and stop posting then.

Thanked by 1Aidan
    edited September 2017

@JoeMerit said:
    buy it from those companies and stop posting then.

As you say sir! bought from contabo SSD VPS M
    P.S But I would still wanna post ;)

• @arunsharma7 said:

@JoeMerit said:
    buy it from those companies and stop posting then.

As you say sir! bought from contabo SSD VPS M
    P.S But I would still wanna post ;)

lol, just please post it, I'd like to see some review

• @arunsharma7 said:
    I don't think provider have to break their in provinding what I have asked for, you have scaleway, contabo and netcup provider at this rates

Economics and loans , friend.

That said, Netcup seems to be the best of that list. Buy and be content.
    I went with Hetzner since I was nervous about their sustained 80mbps clause in TOS.

Thanked by 1arunsharma7
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited September 2017

I just transferred backups to a netcup storage server. 3 hours at around 500-700 Mbps (was impressed by the speed), no cap. Just for the record... I begin to really, really like netcup. My root server there is going strong since quite some time, too.

Thanked by 2vimalware Falzo
  • Wow, ten dollars! That's very generous of you! Perhaps you should ask that it be gifted to you instead?

Thanked by 1nice
  • @Amitz said:
    I just transferred backups to a netcup storage server. 3 hours at around 500-700 Mbps (was impressed by the speed), no cap. Just for the record...

wow! impressive,

• I use netcup for more than one year and recommend!

• I want a pony, too.

• I have a pony and would barter for a weasel.

• @Amitz said:
    I have a pony and would barter for a weasel.

Settle for OP?

• welfare