Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am selling an unbranded owned WHMCS license
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I am selling an unbranded owned WHMCS license

6ixth6ixth Member
edited September 2017 in General

Hello gents,

I am selling an Owned WHMCS license, details listed below aswell as price, let me know if you are interested.

• Unbranded
  • Version 6.3.0 (Support expired 16th of July, 2016)
  • Transfer approved
  • Bitcoin/Ethereum and OmiseGO payment methods accepted.

Price is set at $520 USD, this includes the transfer fee. I will use a middleman if you wish, however any fees incurred with sending funds around will be on yourself.

Comments

• Still for sale ladies, let me know.

• gleertgleert Member, Host Rep

I offer $400, PM if you're interested

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't these owned licenses practically useless since you don't get updates? Or is it they provide updates forever just no support for problems?

Thanked by 1agentmishra
  • @MikeA said:
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't these owned licenses practically useless since you don't get updates? Or is it they provide updates forever just no support for problems?

You pay a fee to WHMCS to get access to the updates again for another year.

• @gleert said:
    I offer $400, PM if you're interested

Won't be able to accept this, apologies, $520 set.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I'm thinking that if any women did visit LET, they wouldn't remain ladies for long.

Thanked by 2TheKiller Janevski
  • @raindog308 said:
    I'm thinking that if any women did visit LET, they wouldn't remain ladies for long.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Look, @jarland, @elliotj, and I were young and needed the money...it was only for one night and for only one ship.

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • Who of you three is Robbie Williams then?

• @Amitz said:
    Who of you three is Robbie Williams then?

Could you please take your memes elsewhere... I'm trying to sell something.

• You started the ladies thing, but alright! :-)

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • gleertgleert Member, Host Rep

6ixth said: Won't be able to accept this, apologies, $520 set.

Good luck!

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited September 2017

@6ixth said:

@Amitz said:
    Who of you three is Robbie Williams then?

Could you please take your memes elsewhere... I'm trying to sell something.

Cheer up, would ya? :)

Edit: If anyone is genuinely interested, they'll come!

• @cociu usually interested on this kind of thing. I wonder if he has unlimited money cheat.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • yokowasis said: I wonder if he has unlimited money cheat.

ferry funny , any proof ?

• i am interesed but the price for license+upgrade is a little too hight.

• @cociu said:
    i am interesed but the price for license+upgrade is a little too hight.

I've seen listings at $700, I feel $520 which includes the transfer fee to be reasonable. Depending on how long you plan for your company to run, you save money in the long run guaranteed. Also there are no restrictions on the amount of customers etc.. it's a big saving.

• 6ixth said: I've seen listings at $700, I feel $520 which includes the transfer fee to be reasonable. Depending on how long you plan for your company to run, you save money in the long run guaranteed. Also there are no restrictions on the amount of customers etc.. it's a big saving.

2 weeks ago i have buy 300 eur/license , 2 license. i have until now 8 and no one was this price. just to know.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • 6ixth said: I've seen listings at $700

I've also seen listings for ~5K, though they're not selling ;-;

• @cociu said:

6ixth said: I've seen listings at $700, I feel $520 which includes the transfer fee to be reasonable. Depending on how long you plan for your company to run, you save money in the long run guaranteed. Also there are no restrictions on the amount of customers etc.. it's a big saving.

2 weeks ago i have buy 300 eur/license , 2 license. i have until now 8 and no one was this price. just to know.

Then I guess you were lucky! $520 is set price.

• 6ixth said: Then I guess you were lucky! $520 is set price.

finnaly the buyer is make the price. If is agree to pay .... lucky for you.

• Still for sale.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2017

@6ixth, have the updates expired yet? If not, when do they expire?

Never mind, I see you already stated it expired a year ago.

• @randvegeta said:
    @6ixth, have the updates expired yet? If not, when do they expire?

Read the original post :-)

FYI, most people who don't already have a WHMCS license probably have fewer than 250 clients.

A price of $520 = 27 months (ish, and not including the cost of the updates. If you include the cost of the updates, which I believe are $99 /year, then the repayment time is 49 months, or more than 4 years.

On the other side, if you compare it with the $39.95 /month plan, then the repayment term is about 17 months, or about 1.5 yrs.

Given the monthly fee for the 250 client license is small, I don't see people on that end of the market really being interested. The repayment term is far too long to justify.

With the Unlimited license, it still makes sense given you can recoup your cost within 17 months. But ultimately, even after the costs are fully recouped, it represents a maximum saving of $380/yr. Nothing significant. You also never know when WHMCS will jack up the price of the support service, closing the gap between the monthly licenses and 'owned' licenses.

• 6ixth6ixth Member
    edited September 2017

@randvegeta said:
    FYI, most people who don't already have a WHMCS license probably have fewer than 250 clients.

A price of $520 = 27 months (ish, and not including the cost of the updates. If you include the cost of the updates, which I believe are $99 /year, then the repayment time is 49 months, or more than 4 years.

On the other side, if you compare it with the $39.95 /month plan, then the repayment term is about 17 months, or about 1.5 yrs.

Given the monthly fee for the 250 client license is small, I don't see people on that end of the market really being interested. The repayment term is far too long to justify.

With the Unlimited license, it still makes sense given you can recoup your cost within 17 months. But ultimately, even after the costs are fully recouped, it represents a maximum saving of $380/yr. Nothing significant. You also never know when WHMCS will jack up the price of the support service, closing the gap between the monthly licenses and 'owned' licenses.

$380 a year is no small saving? That is large in my eyes if you have to do nothing to make the saving. And sure, any price could be jacked up with any company, you could say that for any cheap VPS on LET. It doesn't mean that you don't buy it because it COULD be raised in price :P (The renewal price has been the same for over 5 years, it's not going to be risen).

6ixth said: The renewal price has been the same for over 5 years, it's not going to be risen).

You're joking right? It went up recently actually. From $44.95 /yr to $99.95. It is not insignificant.

I'm saying best case scenario is $380/yr in savings, but only if you have 1k + customers. If you have 250 clients, then the best case scenario is $120 /yr savings.

The reason I say $380 is not significant is because if you have 1k + clients, it's probably not very significant as that would only be $0.38 savings per customer per year AT MOST. The more clients, the less per client you save.

Actually getting an ROI of 17 months is good. But there is no guarantee of that as WHMCS are free to continue increasing the fees as they see fit. And they have done, so there is a precedence for it.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that $520 is too much. I'm just saying your market is limited at best. Few providers will be able to realize any benefit from it vs the current monthly pricing.

6ixth said: It doesn't mean that you don't buy it because it COULD be raised in price :P

It's just something that needs to be considered. It's definitely a factor. If the fee increases much more, the difference in cost becomes smaller, and so the ROI becomes greater.

6ixth said: (The renewal price has been the same for over 5 years, it's not going to be risen).

Just looking at old WHMCS news, the price rise took effect mid 2015 (about 2 years ago). So I don't know why you think there hasn't been a price rise in over 5 years. Probably the 10 years prior to 2015 saw no price rise. But they've increased prices across the board. 1st they increased the price of the annual updates fee. Then they stopped selling owned licenses all-together, and increased prices for monthly licenses for anyone with over 250 clients.. and this happened in 2015 and 2016 respectively.

If WHMCS feel they want / need more money, they can and will raise the license fee more. Now that the monthly fees have been risen, they will be able to justify another price hike for the owned licenses. I would not be surprised if they eventually make the owned license update fees pretty much equal to the 250 license fees. With any luck, it wont happen for a couple years yet though.

• webjobs1webjobs1 Member
    edited September 2017

i am interested to buy please pm me or email me on my email to buy immediately

• @webjobs1 said:
    i am interested to buy please pm me or email me on my email to buy immediately

Yeah right. Good Luck.