Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH : News servers available in Warsaw (POLAND)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH : News servers available in Warsaw (POLAND)

ninzo59ninzo59 Member, Host Rep

Hey :)

It seems OVH has released several servers in the Warsaw (Poland) datacentre @ 120sec

https://www.ovh.ie/dedicated_servers/all_servers.xml?dc=waw

Prices start @ 59.99€

Maybe others datacentres will follow soon ? :D

Comments

• trvztrvz Member

I'd rather go with Online "110% congestion is fine!!" Dotnet than OVH ever again.

• I am from Poland but personalny I would like online.net - good connection between Poland and France, higher port speed and lower price than OVH but Warsaw DC was opened recently so maybe at some time OVH will start offer servers located in Poland on SoYouStart brand in better price.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@marson said:
    I am from Poland but personalny I would like online.net - good connection between Poland and France, higher port speed and lower price than OVH but Warsaw DC was opened recently so maybe at some time OVH will start offer servers located in Poland on SoYouStart brand in better price.

I’d be surprised if you ever saw SYS in Poland.

Given the cost of operating outside of France, I suspect it’s likely to be limited to the ‘premium’ OVH brand for the foreseeable future.

• TionTion Member

@marson said:
    I would like online.net - good connection between Poland and France, higher port speed and lower price than OVH

Looking at the previous problems with their NL location being fully congested I wouldn't count on any online.net expansion outside of France any time soon.

• Looking at the previous problems with their NL location being fully congested I wouldn't count on any online.net expansion outside of France any time soon.

I don't think the online.net is going to Poland, here we have a bit expensive of internet and power so even if online.net will have DC in Poland his server will be more expensive or less reliable, In the other hand we have good DC like sprintdatacenter witch good offer at reasonable price.