Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Offer---A new control panel beta test
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Offer---A new control panel beta test

aapanel_kenaapanel_ken Member
edited August 2017 in General

Hi,

I hope this post is not bothering your life.

I want to introduce a new way(tool) to manage your VPS or server that is aaPanel.

Since 2016 September, we have planed to make a new control panel to who needs manage server. We try to follow the goal of making a simple but powerful control panel to user. After almost one year, we plan to release aaPanel version 1.0.

What is aaPanel?

aaPanel, a simple but powerful control panel, can manage the web server through web-based GUI(Graphical User Interface). 
aaPanel provides the one-click function such as one-click install LNMP/LAMP developing environment and software.
Our main goal is helping users to save the time of deploying, thus users just focus on their own project that is fine.

aaPanel home interface: http://www.aapanel.com/images/linux-home.png

Before the official version 1.0 release, we provide 100 of beta test, if you are interested aaPanel. Please send a Email to ([email protected]) or PM me( subject: beta test) and then we will send the beta version installation to you.

I recommend you to visit our website before you apply.

http://www.aapanel.com

Ken

Update

Operating System:Pure and clean(Support CentOS,Ubuntu,Debian,Fedora)

Please make sure the OS that is PURE and CLEAN,and never deploy any Apache/Nginx/php/MySQL before

System Memory:Minimum 128MB,Recommended 512MB or more,Linux Panel requires system memory around 10MB

Update

aaPanel has a long developing history, so even though this is a beta test. We want to know how international user like and what feature you guys want, also about the UI, English, Feature and so on.

We have finished the security testing, and so on.

Ken

Comments

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@aapanel_ken said:
    Hi,

I want to introduce a new way(tool) to manage your VPS or server that is aaPanel.

Since 2016 September, we have planed to make a new control panel to who needs manage server. We try to follow the goal of making a simple but powerful control panel to user. After almost one year, we plan to release aaPanel version 1.0.

What is aaPanel?

aaPanel, a simple but powerful control panel, can manage the web server through web-based GUI(Graphical User Interface). 
    aaPanel provides the one-click function such as one-click install LNMP/LAMP developing environment and software.
    Our main goal is helping users to save the time of deploying, thus users just focus on their own project that is fine.

Before the official version 1.0 release, we provide 100 of beta test, if you are interested aaPanel. Please send a Email to ([email protected]) or PM me( subject: beta test) and then we will send the beta version installation to you.

www.tj.com or www.aapanel.com

Ken

As far as the name goes, ccpanel would have been a better choice. Just sayin'

• AidanAidan Member
    edited August 2017

+1 about the name

@aapanel_ken - Can you tell us more about it?

Any idea what pricing will be like?

How long have you been in active development?

Any prior projects that you can boast about?

• aapanel_kenaapanel_ken Member
    edited August 2017

@K4Y5 said:

@aapanel_ken said:
    Hi,

What is aaPanel?

www.tj.com or www.aapanel.com

Ken

We also want, but that is hard to register. lol..

• @Aidan said:

+1 about the name

@aapanel_ken - Can you tell us more about it?

Any idea what pricing will be like?

How long have you been in active development?

Any prior projects that you can boast about?

Hi Aidan,

You can visit our website first.

Our mission is to provide a free product to users.

We have been active development almost 1 yrs.

We plan to provide a demo to users, but now we are in beta test before releasing the official version, so after official version released, the demo environment also will be ready to use.

Thanks for your interesting.

Ken

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • singhighsinghigh Member
    edited August 2017

1, is aapanel an international version of bt.cn? The UI looks the same, completely same;

2, if so, in Chinese hosting community, bt.cn has few news on data loss or database drop by... so how do you prevent on intl' market?

btw: http://imgur.com/a/pbASg here we see aapanel is bt.cn actually.

Thanked by 2burugui Riz
  • the link www.tj.com is down ?
    chrome reports "ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE"

• @singhigh said:
    1, is aapanel an international version of bt.cn? The UI looks the same, completely same;

2, if so, in Chinese hosting community, bt.cn has few news on data loss or database drop by... so how do you prevent on intl' market?
    >

Yes, you can say aapanel is an international version of bt.cn, but we also will make more feature which fits to international users.

And about the news, first, we are not one man company, we have a strong team to develop our product and protect the data. Like some one says, iPhone makes my data loss. We hope you can try it first, and tell us what your feeling is.

Ken

• 牛B牛B,去库存,转外销~

• @qtwrk said:
    the link www.tj.com is down ?
    chrome reports "ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE"

HI,

www.tj.com is on the way, please use www.aapanel.com first.

Ken

• Yes , I have ask them the BT gourp , they confirmed me this is their intl version.

• ~snip~

Thanks for the answer, looking forward to watching it develop!

• Looks pretty, will this undergo any security testing?

• Update By Every Wednesday

this is a joke right?

on screenshot version 5.1.1 on web 5.0 beta.

• @eastonch said:
    Looks pretty, will this undergo any security testing?

Thanks

• looks very unpolished, the interface...

Thanked by 1cassa
  • Current user is admin,It may make risk for Panel !

What does this means? Simply write, use carefully while logged in as admin user.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2017

feels good

a few questions @aapanel_ken

1. if clustering support is there?
    2. dnssec?
    3. automation for whmcs, blesta etc...
    4. reseller levels?
    5. ipv6 support

but the panel looks promising

• This is bt.cn panel

Thanked by 1Riz
  • RizRiz Member

@qibinghua said:
    This is bt.cn panel

@singhigh - you guys are right. looks identical. wow.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2017

The screen shot contains some chinese Texts ...

• @qtwrk said:
    Yes , I have ask them the BT gourp , they confirmed me this is their intl version.

Hi,

We are working hard, cuz a huge number of applying, so it may be late to confirm your application.

But I am very sure you can get your permit to test.

Ken

• @eastonch said:
    Looks pretty, will this undergo any security testing?

Of course, we have finished security testing.

Ken

• @agentmishra said:
    The screen shot contains some chinese Texts ...

Hi,

Because we want to bring the new tool to user test, so.... We are rushing a little bit.
    But when you guys get the beta it will be fixed.
    Ken

edited August 2017

@agentmishra said:
    feels good

>

a few questions @aapanel_ken

1. if clustering support is there?
    2. dnssec?
    3. automation for whmcs, blesta etc...
    4. reseller levels?
    5. ipv6 support

>

but the panel looks promising

Hi,
    You get us, in the first case, you just list something we also interested, and it may be in the future list.

About the ipv6, we have default ipv4, if you need ipv6, you need to configurate by yourself now, but I will report these questions to our technical developer.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Ken

• Too much reading, just tell us your elevator pitch dude.

Thanked by 1Aidan
    edited August 2017

@cheapwebdev said:
    Too much reading, just tell us your elevator pitch dude.

Hi,
    This is a control panel. And it allows users to build and manage the site; create FTP; manage File, database; provides one-click deploy development environment, monitoring your server; and provides security solution.

Ken

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • Update

This is a control panel. And it allows users to build and manage the site; create FTP; manage File, database; provides one-click deploy development environment, monitoring your server; and provides security solution.

It also comes with switchable between MultiPHP, Linux Toolbox, PHP Daemon and so on.

• @aapanel_ken said:

@cheapwebdev said:
    Too much reading, just tell us your elevator pitch dude.

Hi,

Ken

No key differentiators or hooks. Pass. Thanks for your time.

• No key differentiators or hooks. Pass. Thanks for your time.

They're currently quite open to ideas.

If you have any - it would be great to hear them, especially seeing as this panel will remain free.

• I just installed it on my server. It is looking good but still need work.
    http://imgur.com/a/NOPZP

(BTW everyone it is my first post here. I was visiting LET for last few days and registered today. I am a complete noob regarding server management. I have 2-3 personal sites on DO and just recently bought one server at hetzner. Possibly I will ask many dumb question in the future. :) )

This discussion has been closed.