Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone have the phone number of 123Systems ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone have the phone number of 123Systems ?

YandexYandex Member

They've been didn't replying my ticket for 3 months and recently suspended my VPS without any warning.

Comments

• @Yandex said:
    They've been didn't replying my ticket for 3 months and recently suspended my VPS without any warning.

Ditch them. They're owned by CVPS/ColoCrossing.

• @doghouch said:

I can't find any way except ticket to contact them, and I don't hope ColoCrossing will reply for this, what can I do now

• @Yandex said:

@doghouch said:

I can't find any way except ticket to contact them, and I don't hope ColoCrossing will reply for this, what can I do now

Hopefully you have backups, or @jbiloh can help

• I used to have a VPS with them and also their support was nonexistent, however I was migrated to HVH.
    My experience with them has been better than with 123systems, ask @jbiloh to see if he can help you out.

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

contact @nick, he will move you to HVH

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

What is with all these posts looking to contact dead hosts all of a sudden?

• NickNick Member, Patron Provider

Toss me a ticket number and I'll pass it over to the right people to get you moved to HVH as well.

• @Nick said:
    Toss me a ticket number and I'll pass it over to the right people to get you moved to HVH as well.

I'm sorry, I don't know what HVH is.

• @AnthonySmith said:

Seems I was out of date, but why I even didn't receive any notifications that they've been bought or they'll terminate the service?

edited August 2017

@Yandex said:

@AnthonySmith said:

Seems I was out of date, but why I even didn't receive any notifications that they've been bought or they'll terminate the service?

Just another host owned by Colocrossing, 123 was an old property we acquired and would rather move you to a division that is active.

Just toss me a ticket number if you'd like the assistance and we can get you moved to new hardware.

• marlmarl Member

last August 3 I contacted them via support ticket, they responded less than 24 hours.

Thanked by 1Nick

Anyone else still at 123 that would like a courtesy transfer to a more active division please toss me a PM with your information and I will get the ball rolling for you.

Thanks guys :)

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

doghouch said: Ditch them. They're owned by CVPS/ColoCrossing.

And they were garbage long before that. Legendary garbage.

Thanked by 1qrwteyrutiyoup
  • @raindog308 said:

doghouch said: Ditch them. They're owned by CVPS/ColoCrossing.

And they were garbage long before that. Legendary garbage.

I still remember having 10 kbit/s on one of their yearly plans. It was bruuutal.

• HxxxHxxx Member

HVH is pretty decent nowadays, specially their Dedicated servers line. Nick is a very reasonable guy.

• WSSWSS Member

@Hxxx said:
    HVH is pretty decent nowadays, specially their Dedicated servers line. Nick is a very reasonable guy.

So, how's your single IPv4 at $0.048/minute?

Thanked by 1Hxxx
  • HxxxHxxx Member

That's reasonable for me. I'm a developer, even if is one IP, that's enough for me.
    Do you really find that expensive? Damn son!

@WSS said:

@Hxxx said:

So, how's your single IPv4 at $0.048/minute?

• WSSWSS Member

@Hxxx said:
    That's reasonable for me. I'm a developer, even if is one IP, that's enough for me.
    Do you really find that expensive? Damn son!

I don't get paid for anything that I don't outright sell.