Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PayTM -> PayPal
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PayTM -> PayPal

Hey folks, can anyone from India help me?
I have some money on Paytm but want to do a payment on OVH for a VPS. They require Paypal..

Can any one of you send me Paypal cash in exchange of Paytm?
Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Bro, contact me facebook.com/Biswas.Saheb

• Give us some updates. Could be an interesting Indian scamming story :D

Thanked by 3Junkless nice WHT
  • @Diamondz said:
    Hey folks, can anyone from India help me?
    I have some money on Paytm but want to do a payment on OVH for a VPS. They require Paypal..

Can any one of you send me Paypal cash in exchange of Paytm?
    Thanks in advance!

You can pay OVH with a debit/credit card.

• DumbledoreDumbledore Member
    edited August 2017

Your PayPal balance will be auto sweeped to your bank account. You can't make payment with that.

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

You cannot use PayPal balance to pay from India . You can add a international activated debit card in your PayPal and make payment.

• I know what all of you are saying. But, 1. I don't have a debit card for international purposes.
    2. I have a Mastercard for Domestic purpose, but I can't pay from it outside India, not even with PayPal.
    3. I can pay to PayTM however through my mastercard
    4. I have a Canadian activated PayPal account that has its own wallet.

Now if anyone of you folks can do payment to OVH for my behalf, I can give you Paytm cash/ Airtel Money in return.
    If not, you can send me through PayPal to account so I could pay to OVH that way.
    Please help me guys, I am a student and need this VPS for a College Project Purpose.
    Thanks in advance.

• @Diamondz said:
    I know what all of you are saying. But, 1. I don't have a debit card for international purposes.
    2. I have a Mastercard for Domestic purpose, but I can't pay from it outside India, not even with PayPal.
    3. I can pay to PayTM however through my mastercard
    4. I have a Canadian activated PayPal account that has its own wallet.

Now if anyone of you folks can do payment to OVH for my behalf, I can give you Paytm cash/ Airtel Money in return.
    If not, you can send me through PayPal to account so I could pay to OVH that way.
    Please help me guys, I am a student and need this VPS for a College Project Purpose.
    Thanks in advance.

How much are you looking for?

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

We accept paytm / Indian debit cards and provide India based vpses. Hit me up if you want an affordable vps in India, can make something custom for a college project :)

Thanked by 1WSS
  • DiamondzDiamondz Member
    edited August 2017

@AshBlaze said:
    How much are you looking for?

$7 for the first time so atleast I can activate it for 2 months and set everything up.

• WSSWSS Member

Any reason why you'd prefer OVH over @leapswitch? I don't know anything about them, personally, but I think their offer to work with you for a VPS to suit your needs is pretty awesome.

Thanked by 2leapswitch pike
  • Idk, it costs cheap and offer more RAM... :P

• Get a Github Education Pack and use the DO credit for creating a VPS in Bangalore. You can also find $10-$15 promo codes if you search around (LOWENDBOX).

Thanked by 1Diamondz
  • RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

You can use paytm directly to buy VPS service from other provider .

For example we accept paytm .

Thanked by 1Diamondz
  • If you are still looking, I will be happy to help.

• Things have sorted out. Thanks everyone for helping. :)

• That's good to hear, best of luck for your college project. :)