Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

$5.99/yr .NET Registrations/Transfers - No Limit - Free Cloud Site Builder
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

$5.99/yr .NET Registrations/Transfers - No Limit - Free Cloud Site Builder

RadWebHostingRadWebHosting Member, Provider

We have extended this offer thru August 31st.

How it works: Register or Transfer (Free 1 Year Extension) your .NET domains at RAD WEB HOSTING for only $5.99/yr.

Features: -Free Domain Privacy -Free DNS Hosting and Management -Free Cloud Site Builder and Hosting

To Redeem offer, use Promo Code "599NET"

Direct Link for Registrations: https://radwebhosting.com/client_area/cart.php?a=add&domain=register&promocode=599NET

Direct Link for Transfers: https://radwebhosting.com/client_area/cart.php?a=add&domain=transfer&promocode=599NET

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this promotion or our services.

KVM VPS Servers | Proudly accepting: PayPal, BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, DASH, DGB, ETC, XRP, & XMR

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

So, who are you reselling? This was never answered on WHT.

I won't be back until @bsdguy is released.

• Here either, it seems

Covfefe: Ask your senators and congressmen to impeach today!

• RayhanRayhan Member, Provider

Reseller of Freenom.

Was register a .NET domain with their coupon.

Seems to be they need a bit more time (couple hours) for register/active a domain.

Thanked by 3WSS willie ariq01
  • williewillie Member, Moderator

SPUZE said: Reseller of Freenom.

Hmm, is that good of bad? I've lost track. I have a .net up for renewal at Gandi but $18 kind of hurts...

• mov3mov3 Member

They canceled my order and refunded to me.

• RadWebHostingRadWebHosting Member, Provider

@SPUZE said: Reseller of Freenom.

Was register a .NET domain with their coupon.

Seems to be they need a bit more time (couple hours) for register/active a domain.

Hello, any orders from brand new clients must be manually approved, which is why there is a delay for the activation. Any subsequent orders from verified clients are automatically approved/activated.

KVM VPS Servers | Proudly accepting: PayPal, BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, DASH, DGB, ETC, XRP, & XMR

Update RE: $5.99 .NET Registrations/Transfers: We originally closed this offer at the end of August, however, due to persistent requests we have been able to secure this pricing for the month of September as well.

NOTE: Domain Resellers do not need to enter the coupon code as the promotional pricing is automatically enabled. This ensures smooth process for our partners utilizing remote API registration and transfer requests.

Additionally, .COM registrations are currently $7.99 for all clients and .ORG registrations are $6.99 during the month of September.

I wanted to clarify some questions that we received today about our offer-Only the .NET special offer includes domain transfers.

.COM and .ORG are for new registrations only. I apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

This offer for .NET has now been extended thru November 1.

We have corrected any issues with the whois servers which was causing some domains to show incorrect availability

This offer has been extended through November 30

• I think I'll stay with NameSilo, just not ready to risk my domains with you yet.

@FlamesRunner said: I think I'll stay with NameSilo, just not ready to risk my domains with you yet.

Fair enough. Please let us know when you are feeling a bit more adventurous with your domain names.

edited November 2017

@FlamesRunner said: @RadWebHosting

Are you still reselling Freenom?

Yes, Freenom is our Registrar partner

Hi LET,

The $5.99 .NETs are back through 02/01/18. Registrations and Transfers only. No quantity limitations, and Free DNS Hosting and Free Privacy available.

Please let us know if we can assist you or answer any questions!

Thank you.

• F21F21 Member

Hey @RadWebHosting,

Thanks for extending this offer! There is still no way to lock and unlock domains in your control panel. Is there any ETA for getting this fixed?

• @RadWebHosting: What are the renewal rates for .COM? Not able to find it on the site.

Are you looking for some textual fun?

@F21 said: Hey @RadWebHosting,

Thanks for extending this offer! There is still no way to lock and unlock domains in your control panel. Is there any ETA for getting this fixed?

Hi F21, currently this is a high priority. I am currently unaware as to why this happened, and we've made contact with the registrar on several occassions to discuss this. Unfortunately, at this point in time, it is beyond the scope of our control.

We will update once we can implement a solution.

@ramesh_vish said: @RadWebHosting: What are the renewal rates for .COM? Not able to find it on the site.

Hello, Ramesh. The .COM renewal rate is $13.99 or $9.75 for Resellers.

• But, what are the renewal prices for .net?

• F21F21 Member

@RadWebHosting, thanks for the update! It's not super urgent, but not being able to unlock/lock from the control panel may turn some customers off.

@Janevski I believe the renewal price for .net is $11.99.

edited January 12

Hi @F21, we appreciate your patience with us...fortunately, they reached out today, and I believe we will be able to restore the Lock/Unlock feature to .NET - will keep you updated as we begin work on this.

@janeviski .NET renewal cost is $11.99 for general slab and $8.75 for Reseller Slab.

By the way, our Reseller program, while not really intended in this manner, is completely frere to join. You are only required to provide a $20 account deposit. As the Reseller program is designed for Remote API interactions. Having said that, once your account is a reseller, you receive the Reseller pricing rates regardless of whether you order from our website or from some remote connection. You can click this link to view the Domain Reseller Details

I hope that helpful. Hope we can help some of you get a cheap, easy >NET solution.

Thanked by 3Aidan Blazing F21
  • @RadWebHosting Website is down and i am waiting reply to tickets since 7 days ago....

Thanked by 1F21
  • @JavierG said: @RadWebHosting Website is down and i am waiting reply to tickets since 7 days ago....

All is now resolved :3

Please refer all support requests to https://radwebhosting.com/client_area/submitticket.php

Thanked by 1JavierG