Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a specific dedicated server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a specific dedicated server

Please excuse my english... Umm I'm not native American.

I am currently looking for a server which will be work 25% as a Minecraft server, 5% as a web server and 70% as a file backup server. My problem is most of my players are from China, and I have to offer them a server with <280 ping to China...
Server has to be in North America, around 8GB of ram, Dual 2.5G+ CPU and 30+Mbps port. Anyone has suggestions for me? My budget is around $80.

Ps: I just got f***ed up really hard by ovh, they refuse to replace their broken server and I have to restore a backup 4 days ago.
Ps2: I am now using staminus, however their server get attacked every once a while (6 hours). I do not know if this is intended or they are just in such a high profile against DDOS attacks.
Ps3: LFC hosting is GREAT. But not really good network for Chinese people.
Ps4: Budget-VM responded to my server network down ticket really fast, took them around 2 days.

Comments

• Not that...

• JacobJacob Member

Would UK suffice? The ping to china will be lower than 280.. Other than that you're budget is reasonable, and I can do a low spec quad core for that price.

• @connection_lost said:

I am currently looking for a server which will be work 25% as a Minecraft server, 5% as a web server and 70% as a file backup server. My problem is most of my players are from China, and I have to offer them a server with <280 ping to China...
    Server has to be in North America, around 8GB of ram, Dual 2.5G+ CPU and 30+Mbps port. Anyone has suggestions for me? My budget is around $80.

Ps: I just got f***ed up really hard by ovh, they refuse to replace their broken server and I have to restore a backup 4 days ago.
    Ps2: I am now using staminus, however their server get attacked every once a while (6 hours). I do not know if this is intended or they are just in such a high profile against DDOS attacks.
    Ps3: LFC hosting is GREAT. But not really good network for Chinese people.
    Ps4: Budget-VM responded to my server network down ticket really fast, took them around 2 days.

I suggest You http://ipxcore.com/dedicated-servers/, I believe it will suit Your needs. Contact @Damian for more info.

• @connection_lost said:

That's not exactly fast

• IshaqIshaq Member

@Bogdacutuu said:
    That's not exactly fast

Heard of sarcasm? ;)

• skaska Member

@connection_lost said:

You don't have to feel sorry for that. The most spoken language in America is Spanish :-)

• dnwkdnwk Member
    edited July 2013

@connection_lost said:

Umm... What Native means is different than what you thought. It means 土著

• johnlth93johnlth93 Member
    edited July 2013

@dnwk said:

Native American =)

Anyway you should pardon him and understand that he probably mean he isn't native English speaker. He's probably Chinese.

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • We can help you just PM me

• @Janevski said:
    I suggest You http://ipxcore.com/dedicated-servers/, I believe it will suit Your needs. Contact Damian for more info.

Thanks for the mention, however, I would really suggest a dedicated server from another company that specializes in them.

• I got some server take a look http://sonwebhost.com/dedicated.html and lets chat

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2013

@Sonwebhost said:
    I got some server take a look http://sonwebhost.com/dedicated.html and lets chat

Great, another Datashack/WSI reseller with higher prices and no advantages.

• We do a $60 and a $120 option but no $80!

Anyway feel free to take a look at our range: www.pureserve.co.uk/dedicated_servers
    And no we're not reselling anyone so we can swap in things and meet you on budget.

~Louis [email protected]

• We are optimized for Asia, in LA connected to One Wilshire- last stop before China:)
    needaserver.net $59.95 with 24 GB of RAM post a note or ticket if you want a test ip