Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buy XC 1701.1 Atom C2750 (Online.net) or KS-3C i5 (Kimsufi)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Buy XC 1701.1 Atom C2750 (Online.net) or KS-3C i5 (Kimsufi)

kalimov622kalimov622 Member
edited August 2017 in Requests

Managed to miss the last online.net deal and by the time I got back from holidays they were already gone from fnfagency tracking site as well. I'm sure there are many idlers out so I'm trying to buy one of the two models XC 1701.1 Atom C2750, 8GB RAM, 120SSD from Online.net or the KS-3C i5-XXXX, 16 GB RAM from Kimsufi that was available during their promo few months ago.

Would prefer if you had one service only on the account since these servers cannot be transfered or if there is any reputable provider that has an idle server and hates paying the monthly bill just for letting it sit there, I'd gladly take over as I intend to use it on a long-term period.

Comments

• JoeMeritJoeMerit Veteran
    edited August 2017

What are you offering? Why would someone risk problems transferring an account to you instead of just cancelling?

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • WSSWSS Member

Gee, so I can do all the work to give you a machine? Mighty white of you!

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • I did cancel 4xXC SSD servers, and you might try to check beginning of September to see if they put these to available stock again.

Thanked by 1kalimov622
  • kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited August 2017

@JoeMerit, you mean I take the risk in case of a transfer and not the seller, right?

@WSS, crawl back into your troll hole.

@nhocconan, thanks. I'm planning to do that considering I've seen many of the XC servers being canceled.

Thanks for the prv. messages, forgot to mention that I was refering to the Kimsufi promo i5 but the XC servers from Online.net will do just fine too as I'm looking to host some low traffic websites.

• The sale is over, so youll have to pay full price + setup fees.

• WSSWSS Member

@advarisk said:
    The sale is over, so youll have to pay full price + setup fees.

Unless you want to pay them for him.

• He can pay for his own toys!

• WSSWSS Member

@advarisk said:
    He can pay for his own toys!

Surely you Jest!

• kalimov622 said: you mean I take the risk in case of a transfer

Those servers are not transferable. If someone "sells" it to you, they have to remain the registered owner while you control and potentially abuse the machine, leaving them liable. So the seller is taking a risk.

• kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited August 2017

@willie, I wasn't talking about renting when I mentioned that. As far as I remember those who were selling the entire kimsufi account for example could change all ownership details such as email name, address, etc. I might be wrong though.