Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aruba price change for DC1 (IT) to 5 Euros
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Aruba price change for DC1 (IT) to 5 Euros

______ Member
edited August 2017 in General

Starting 31.10.2017 price for Aruba Cloud in DC1 will change from 1 Euro to 5 Euro. The current 1 Euro "offer is only valid for new activations made for data center DC1/IT1 between 09/08/2017 and 31/10/2017, while stock lasts."

link: https://www.arubacloud.com/vps/virtual-private-server-range.aspx

My guess is soon we will see a price increase in DC3 (CZ) too, the last remaining with 1 euro price for Cloud Smart.

Comments

• I think that offer is not related to 1 euro deal but related to Extra Large Promtion.

Thanked by 1Rhys
  • I think is the old "news" , price is changed like momths ago

• endlesslhk said: offer is not related to 1 euro deal but related to Extra Large Promtion

^^ This. The remaining 2 dcs with the 1€ promo remain as is.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

The only two DCs left with 1 EUR VPS are DC1-Italy and DC3-Czech. Is that correct?

• @Radi said:
    The only two DCs left with 1 EUR VPS are DC1-Italy and DC3-Czech. Is that correct?

Yes. What op states is just wrong. They do have a promotion in dc1 for extra large that is time limited. But the 1€ in dc1 and dc3 will stay as for now.

• ______ Member

Sorry, my bad. I read incorrectly.

• @blackjack4494 said:

@Radi said:

Yes. What op states is just wrong. They do have a promotion in dc1 for extra large that is time limited. But the 1€ in dc1 and dc3 will stay as for now.

What extra large promo ?

• @yokowasis said:

@blackjack4494 said:

@Radi said:

What extra large promo ?

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/121805/arubacloud-promo-19