Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shared hosting that allows file sharing
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Shared hosting that allows file sharing

edited August 2017 in Requests

most of shared hosting providers do not allow file sharing site . I am looking for shared hosting provider Thar allows file sharing . Please help

Comments

• Have you considered a inexpensive VPS?

What are your space, bandwidth, etc. requirements?

• I searched and found http://cpu-gpu.com/ . Any other webhosting provider that allows file sharing
    ?

• Ihadp
    Thanks but I don't want vps because it need to buy cpanel liscense

• imokimok Member

oh my...

Thanked by 2PUSHR_Victor Eased
  • WHTWHT Member

Domain registered 2 months ago, you will be safe there.

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited August 2017

Are you in cahoots with http://cpu-gpu.com/ ? And why would most hosting prohibit file sharing ? As long as the file you share is legal.

Someone need to flag him. Can't flag on mobile. He is fishy AF

• I have an server, There we allowed, purchase and ask for it hostmaza.com

• @yokowasis said:
    Are you in cahoots with http://cpu-gpu.com/ ? And why would most hosting prohibit file sharing ? As long as the file you share is legal.

Someone need to flag him. Can't flag on mobile. He is fishy AF

It's not about legal or illegal, Becuase occupying resources, specially network.

We knew VPS can be oversold, and so is shared hosting, the thing is, you don't really notice if hosting is oversold, so they all have strict AUP, I once read a hosting provider, it says "only use HTTPS unless necessary due to additional resources consumed" or something like that.

WTF...

Thanked by 1mustafashaheen
  • yokowasis
    I am a2hosting customer and I contacted support they said file sharing not allowed in shared hosting . And many other famous web hosting providers . If you read their terms of service you will find they don't allow file sharing

• I will go with cpu-gpu.com .They provide free 7 days trial with no credit card .

• @mustafashaheen said:
    yokowasis
    I am a2hosting customer and I contacted support they said file sharing not allowed in shared hosting . And many other famous web hosting providers . If you read their terms of service you will find they don't allow file sharing

Honest question, how did you find out about this host?

You do realize there are no mentions of this host except for this thread that you just opened. I can't find a single link about them from google or duckduckgo that it is not this thread.

• On facebook , we have group there . Do have any suggestion? I am still looking

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited August 2017

Short information: There is no obvious sign (as far as I can see from here) for shilling. Believe me, I checked as good as I just could. I am also under the impression that this here seems extremely fishy, but this is just a gut feeling. I have no proof.

However, take the recommendation of someone who just joined today and only mentions a webhost that nobody ever heard of with the usual grain of salt.

• FoulFoul Member

Shilling at it's finest.

• edited August 2017

@Amitz said:
    Short information: There is no obvious sign (as far as I can see from here) for shilling. Believe me, I checked as good as I just could. I am also under the impression that this here seems extremely fishy, but this is just a gut feeling. I have no proof.

However, take the recommendation of someone who just joined today and only mentions a webhost that nobody ever heard of with the usual grain of salt.

I joint today because I didn't found the answer on google . allmost all of hosting providers don't allow file sharing

• mustafashaheen said: I joint today because I didn't found the answer on google . allmost all of hosting providers don't allow file sharing

This host is mentioned nowhere. How did you come across that "company"?

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

file sharing as in large amount of files (file hosting sites, etc.) or just sharing a few files such as software for public download?

Thanked by 1mustafashaheen
  • @Amitz said:

mustafashaheen said: I joint today because I didn't found the answer on google . allmost all of hosting providers don't allow file sharing

We have a group on facebook

• @MikeA said:
    file sharing as in large amount of files (file hosting sites, etc.) or just sharing a few files such as software for public download?

it's less than 10gb

• WHTWHT Member

@mustafashaheen said:

@Amitz said:

mustafashaheen said: I joint today because I didn't found the answer on google . allmost all of hosting providers don't allow file sharing

Whats the group?

• @WHT said:

@mustafashaheen said:

@Amitz said:

Whats the group?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/WebHostiing/

• EasedEased Member, Host Rep

I wouldn't touch that CPU-GPU.com website with a 10ft pole. Even the screenshot at domain tools is a suspended page... And when you say you searched and found it, where exactly were you looking? 500 search result pages deep in Google? Something stinks.

Thanked by 2Aidan Fries
  • Mmmh... I scrolled a lot, but somehow failed to find the reference. Could you kindly point us more directly?

• edited August 2017

@Eased said:
    I wouldn't touch that CPU-GPU.com website with a 10ft pole. Even the screenshot at domain tools is a suspended page... And when you say you searched and found it, where exactly were you looking? 500 search result pages deep in Google? Something stinks.

It's new domain . They have an ssl certificate issued by cpanel,inc . their IP is whitelisted and they provide free trial with no credit card . And they accept paypal payment and in paypal you can request refund If the products are scam

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2017

mustafashaheen said: their IP is whitelisted and they provide free trial with no credit card . And they accept paypal payment and in paypal you can request refund If the products are scam

LOL.

Nope.. totally not a shill. /s

• @Amitz said:

Welcome back :)

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • imokimok Member
    edited August 2017

mustafashaheen said: I am a2hosting customer and I contacted support they said file sharing not allowed in shared hosting

mustafashaheen said: It's new domain . They have an ssl certificate issued by cpanel,inc . their IP is whitelisted and they provide free trial with no credit card . And they accept paypal payment and in paypal you can request refund If the products are scam

#1 web hosting company in the world that allows file sharing

oh my... x2

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

summerhost

Glad summer is coming to a close...

• WHTWHT Member

@CConner said:

summerhost

Glad summer is coming to a close...

Summer is ending soon so ill say its a eclipse host. Am sure that he already deadpooled his "business" with this shill. The bad part is that he thinks we still do not know who is he.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

For your file sharing website use hosting provider with unlimited disk storage, unmetered bandwidth and unrestricted server resources, good example is 1and1.