Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

€2/monthly France, Netherlands or Germany VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

€2/monthly France, Netherlands or Germany VPS

Billing period: monthly

Minimum 100Mbps internet, OpenVZ, LXC or KVM etc. (with TUN/TAP), 1TB traffic, minimum 10GB space, bank/credit card payment, 1 core, 256/512MB RAM. DE/FR/NL locations. Thanks!

Comments

• ChristianDSHChristianDSH Member, Host Rep

Hey,

i'm curious, does "bank / credit card payment" include paypal?

• @ChristianDSH said:
    Hey,

i'm curious, does "bank / credit card payment" include paypal?

No

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

Add 1 EUR and you can get the OVH VPS-SSD (FR) or Scaleway (FR/NL), both 2GB unmetered KVM on SSD, from large established providers, super stable and reliable. It's not worth trying to save 1 EUR digging in a crap pile of OpenVZ, LXC, 256/512MB RAM from small time one-guy hosts.

Thanked by 3JoeMerit WSS ehab
    edited August 2017

rm_ said: It's not worth trying to save 1 EUR digging in a crap pile of OpenVZ, LXC, 256/512MB RAM from small time one-guy hosts.

Are you trying to offend me with that ?

• WSSWSS Member
    edited August 2017

@rm_ Shit son, you got called out by someone who's been here since May.

@Cam don't you have something in France?

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • @rm_ I am not a citizen of an EU member country. Does OVH want a document?

@WSS who's registered here since May, but running his biz since 2013, also the one has on the same day birthday as you.

akcuraw said: I am not a citizen of an EU member country. Does OVH want a document?

You don't have to be from EU to order. But yes they might ask for some document scans. Scaleway on the other hand will not.

• Ultravps.eu comes to mind. They have DE, NL locations. I don't know their payment.

Thanked by 1UltraVPS

endlesslhk said: Ultravps.eu comes to mind.

They would match, but their cheapest plans are 6-month prepayment, not monthly as requested.

• endlesslhk said: I don't know their payment.

6 months contract term

• @bersy said:

endlesslhk said: I don't know their payment.

6 months contract term

Why?

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2017

If you want OpenVZ in France, order my 512MB plans (€2.54) and I will add a few gigs of extra space to meet what you need. You can enable TUN/TAP/PPP in panel and manage network/game firewall rules for the IPs. Accept most cards via Stripe.

https://extravm.com/billing/cart.php?gid=15

• bersybersy Member
    edited August 2017

akcuraw said: Why?

This is due to payment processors fees I suppose. Only their small plans come with "contract term 6 months" policy.

Take a look at DeepNet's DNS-OVZ-512 1 CPU Core 512 MB 35 GB 1 TB @ 1Gbps 3.00$/month which is exactly €2 (CAD $3) and available in NL https://www.deepnetsolutions.com/openvz-vps.html

Their promo 768MB €2/m offer is still available too.

It's OVZ, but I believe TUN/TAP is supported @davidgestiondbi

• @rm_ said:
    Add 1 EUR and you can get the OVH VPS-SSD (FR) or Scaleway (FR/NL), both 2GB unmetered KVM on SSD, from large established providers, super stable and reliable. It's not worth trying to save 1 EUR digging in a crap pile of OpenVZ, LXC, 256/512MB RAM from small time one-guy hosts.

Remove 1EUR, add a few milliseconds and you can get on a month-by-month basis the Aruba Cloud Server Smart in Czechia or Italy, both 1GB VMWare with 20GB of SSD, 2TB/month of gigabit bandwidth, from a large established provider, super stable and reliable with crappy routes to everywhere.

Thanked by 1Aidan
    edited August 2017

Shot2 said: in Czechia or Italy

Yah and nevermind this thread requested France, Netherlands or Germany.

Also wasn't there something fishy about it. People reported they actually get charged way more than 1 EUR/month for that plan. Considering that, and wrong location, I wouldn't recommend that one without having tried it personally (and I haven't).

Thanked by 1bersy