Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Review our website please
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Review our website please

Good morning.
looking for some feedback on our services and website. Any feedback welcome. thanks.
https://www.dedigeeks.com/

Poll not found

Comments

• Poll not found

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
      edited August 2017

it's very odd to have "All products" and "Hosting" the drop down menu with the same options. You need to optimise the background images as they do load slow even with my 100 mbps connection.

• Banner images are not optimized they are too heavy to load. Your website is designed good, one thing that bother me is color combination, it is little dull.

• WSSWSS Member

The colors are bright, the page is busy, but highly empty. It fits Web 3.0 quite well. Using the same person for quotes lauding yourself is kind of tacky. Also, what the fuck is up with the black and white photo with a kitten under "About US"? Are you a provider, or an Etsy page?

• Doesn't feel honest, and the name doesn't add to the credibility. Probably a bogus (pun) review.

Aside from that, the livechat you're using is buggy. Open 2 tabs, open the livechat in 1 of them, get a reply in the livechat, look at your second tab. Looks like this:

• WSSWSS Member

@teamacc said:
      Doesn't feel honest, and the name doesn't add to the credibility. Probably a bogus (pun) review.

The same guy is quoted on different pages. I looked up that domain, and it says it is by, and for NewYork. Why the fuck would they host in Australia?

• You say you have Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, NZ, Malaysian servers on your https://www.dedigeeks.com/about.html page but when ordering hosting, VPS or dedicated servers, I am given no indication as to where I'm ordering from.

• @robert4u said:
      Banner images are not optimized they are too heavy to load. Your website is designed good, one thing that bother me is color combination, it is little dull.

That is what I was about to say, some images load very slow, otherwise overall design is good.

• @WSS said: The same guy is quoted on different pages. I looked up that domain, and it says it is by, and for NewYork. Why the fuck would they host in Australia?

Simply, Sean Bowtell is from Melbourne, Australia.

He was own SpeedySparrow and sold it a few years ago.

• WSSWSS Member

@SPUZE said:

@WSS said: The same guy is quoted on different pages. I looked up that domain, and it says it is by, and for NewYork. Why the fuck would they host in Australia?

Simply, Sean Bowtell is from Melbourne, Australia.

He was own SpeedySparrow and sold it a few years ago.

So why is Boganville quoted on multiple pages - and what the hell is up with the black and white personal shots on "About Us"?

• @WSS said: So why is Boganville quoted on multiple pages - and what the hell is up with the black and white personal shots on "About Us"?

Maybe @Dedigeeks can explain you more easily? I know, he can. :)

• dodedodododedodo Member
      edited August 2017

You're missing the header image on 'Domains'

Oh, and please drop the notification sound on page-load (support chat I guess?). I quite often open links in a background tab, and I HATE it when I have to search the origin of a new notification-like sound. Could be my ocd though...

• @dodedodo said:
      You're missing the header image on 'Domains'

Oh, and please drop the notification sound on page-load (support chat I guess?). I quite often open links in a background tab, and I HATE it when I have to search the origin of a new notification-like sound. Could be my ocd though...

I had my pc on full volume and this sound left me struggling

• WSSWSS Member

@jetchirag said:

One might suggest that you were OnLoad() triggered?!

• doghouchdoghouch Member
      edited August 2017

@WSS said:

@jetchirag said:

One might suggest that you were OnLoad() triggered?!

We don't use that anymore, rather some magic.

$("html").html("I hate Dedigeeks more than I hate WSS");

Paste the code into the console for LET. You'll genuinely be amazed.

• WSSWSS Member

@doghouch said:
      $("html").html("I hate Dedigeeks more than I hate WSS");

Paste the code into the console for LET. You'll genuinely be amazed.

I am so hard right now.

• poll not found, but i like the website